Highest death rate in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is not that insane as like it or not we have a democratically elected government. I don't like the current government at all but the general public and media have to take as much blame as them.
They have done alot of things that maybe deserve criticism but things like furlough and the vaccinations deserve praise.
Do the public take the blame for the blatant fraud that has gone on ?

Awful and horrific, the starting point was the key in IMO, when the whole world was getting ready the UK were doing absolutely nothing.

Shocking incompetence.

You do realise that they're last 7 days only don't you?

For example, since start of pandemic, not last 7 days, Italy 1366 deaths per million of population, UK 1311

Other European countries have higher numbers than U.K. as well.

I just think that argument is a cop out.. an easy lazy argument get out of jail free card.

Been loads of fuck ups but a proportion of the general public have been arseholes all the way through this.
Everyone has to have some self responsibility.

Most of us won't have been whiter than while and will have bent them a little along the way but some have been blatently flouting guidelines... I know some and I dare say we all do

Good example of that amongst SMB’s in mid December when tier system was still in place, a lot of post on here about intending to break the rules and travel from the tier 3 NE to tier 2 North Yorkshire for a meal and piss up with family and friends

York and North Yorks now has one of the highest levels of cases and hospitalisation outside of London and ICU are full in several hospitals. there is no doubt that all those who broke the rules and travelled there from the NE in December have contributed to that situation, doubt very much that they will see it that way though

The Tories handling of this has been shite, and I really hope there's an full inquiry into it after, but why is NZ always held up as comparison?

The countries aren't even remotely similar, might as well use Antarctica. 0 cases on an entire continent, yet Europe has millions, proof the EU is a failure!

The Tories handling of this has been shite, and I really hope there's an full inquiry into it after, but why is NZ always held up as comparison?

The countries aren't even remotely similar, might as well use Antarctica. 0 cases on an entire continent, yet Europe has millions, proof the EU is a failure!

I do expect a full investigation and potentially prosecutions if people have been shown to have acted negligently costing the lives of others.

I do expect a full investigation and potentially prosecutions if people have been shown to have acted negligently costing the lives of others.
As if. They do what they want this lot. It'll be swept under the carpet and they'll drink champagne off the vaccination roll out and claim a tremendous victory.

As if. They do what they want this lot. It'll be swept under the carpet and they'll drink champagne off the vaccination roll out and claim a tremendous victory.
Like I said in an earlier thread. "Fuck up and move up".
They will be dishing out honours and entry into the peerage before you know it. Watch this space.

Finally our Govt has something that is actually 'world beating'... Death! :(

Yet our PM thinks its rallying to spit and splutter "JOBS JOBS JOBS, JABS JABS JABS!!!" at us on National TV

Shameful

I'd be interested to know why you're more likely to die from covid in the UK than other countries. In terms of cases per 1m population we're par for the course but deaths per million is one of the worst. Is it a health thing, a genetic/demographics thing, standard of healthcare?

As you did mine. What blatant fraud are you talking about? Any fraudulent activity by the government will come out in any public enquiry which will surely follow. If you have concrete beyond any reasonable doubt evidence of any fraud I suggest you report it here www.actionfraud.police.uk
Like the garden bridge fraud ? Go and worship the fat Buddha mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back