HERE IT IS - Video Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managed to put something together today. Would likes to have some more time on it as it deserves it but hopefully you will enjoy.

Thank you all for the use of your memories it couldn't have been made without you...literally.

I thought it be fitting to pay tribute to those who couldn't be with us. If you have photos of any of the people that you would like me to add to the end I am happy to do so.

Anyway enjoy....

Brilliant

Managed to put something together today. Would likes to have some more time on it as it deserves it but hopefully you will enjoy.

Thank you all for the use of your memories it couldn't have been made without you...literally.

I thought it be fitting to pay tribute to those who couldn't be with us. If you have photos of any of the people that you would like me to add to the end I am happy to do so.

Anyway enjoy....

Brilliant mate, just bloody brilliant !!

This without doubt was the best weekend of my life.

Absolutely class that mate especially that bird singing the slow version.... summit in me eye

The Directors Cut is being uploaded now. Can't replace it as its had almost 9,000 views already (in 22hrs), shit man thats more than some tv shows get!
Im a bit of a perfectionist and a sucker for people that beg ;) So I have made a couple of additions, one music change and some corrections. But I am very sorry if I haven't used one of your videos or pictures I truly am, they are all special and I would have loved to put them all in I just don't have anymore time.

Will put it up here when its done. Love being popular and that but don't want to be a 'like' monster.

quality that..lump in my throat and im filling up here best weekend of my life bring on april and may

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back