HERE IT IS - Video Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a bow lad, great job you done, ive a photo with the Hong Kong branch wish I'd sent you it.
I'm sure we've all got our own memory's
Remembering past supporters is a great tribute to lads who I'm sure we're there with us
Well done

Great video marra...but must confess I'm torn a little because, for whatever reason, probably not being on here enough , certainly not on SMB forum enough I did'nt know Poledancer had left us, just assumed he must have changed his user name. Very sad.

brilliant effort lad, only one thing wrong......it wasnt long enough...lady singing wise men say was perfect..brings a lump to the throat and a tear to the eye with the tribuer to the very recently departed

Brilliant stuff Travis didn't think your first video could be improved but you did it lad. We salute you on a fantastic effort mate.

Makes me proud to be a sunderland fan.

Was well worth the trip over from the states. Will do it again for the fa cup if we beat hull.

My american girlfriends first sunderland game. Said it was the best sporting event she had been to and she has seen her teams win NBA Championships and the Superbowl. Said it was the passion of the fans that made it. You don't get the singing in America.

Never been so proud of my hometown - both the fans and the effort the team gave.

She was also stunned by Covent Garden - told her we were going for a quiet beer...little did she know...

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to put something together today. Would likes to have some more time on it as it deserves it but hopefully you will enjoy.

Thank you all for the use of your memories it couldn't have been made without you...literally.

I thought it be fitting to pay tribute to those who couldn't be with us. If you have photos of any of the people that you would like me to add to the end I am happy to do so.

Anyway enjoy....

Well done mate, pure class, the singing in convent garden give me the shivers, class

Fantastic! Sums the whole experience up and the 2 little ones are over the moon that they are on. Will attempt to download as this needs keeping!!!

Absolutely amazing.

So proud to have made the final cut, especially as the thumb nail.

Superb

May have been mentioned in the middle of the thread but short on time. Can anyone tell me who this version of Cant help falling in love is by?

Quality video mate really does get you all emotional watching the scenes again and shows how much the club means to everyone of us. Shows our support in great light and your video will be kept and replayed many a time by me. No better little pick me up when things are s**t to just watch this again and bring back the memories.

Roll on part 2 in April.

I'm presuming that it goes without saying that this will end up on the Gold Board?

Absolutely fantastic...some of my mates are on it (I'd nipped off for a pee!) but having my ugly mug would only have spoiled it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back