HERE IT IS - Video Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class effort mate, chuffed us and all the Swedes are on as well. Nearly filled up at the end. What a weekend.

I wasn't there - first Wembley missed for 4 times - few health reasons/no season ticket but watching that has the hairs on my neck standing.

How I wish we had won but this sums it up perfectly - what it meant to a club starved of success - just wish the players could see this on Sunday - Gus wouldn't need a team talk

Managed to put something together today. Would likes to have some more time on it as it deserves it but hopefully you will enjoy.

Thank you all for the use of your memories it couldn't have been made without you...literally.

I thought it be fitting to pay tribute to those who couldn't be with us. If you have photos of any of the people that you would like me to add to the end I am happy to do so.

Anyway enjoy....

well done great vid

I wasn't there - first Wembley missed for 4 times - few health reasons/no season ticket but watching that has the hairs on my neck standing.

How I wish we had won but this sums it up perfectly - what it meant to a club starved of success - just wish the players could see this on Sunday - Gus wouldn't need a team talk
Don't think Gus or the players will need any motivation on Sunday other than looking back to Sunday gone.

Don't think Gus or the players will need any motivation on Sunday other than looking back to Sunday gone.

Indeed. Wesley said after the game, "We can keep our heads held high and look forward to the FA Cup". He also mentioned the noise we made at Wembley, from seeing the team going out to warm up... onwards. They know what they're involved in.

Indeed. Wesley said after the game, "We can keep our heads held high and look forward to the FA Cup". He also mentioned the noise we made at Wembley, from seeing the team going out to warm up... onwards. They know what they're involved in.
Bardslley was devastated, he'll be well up for Sunday if and he should start.

Managed to put something together today. Would likes to have some more time on it as it deserves it but hopefully you will enjoy.

Thank you all for the use of your memories it couldn't have been made without you...literally.

I thought it be fitting to pay tribute to those who couldn't be with us. If you have photos of any of the people that you would like me to add to the end I am happy to do so.

Anyway enjoy....

Well done Travis. This is an amazing record of our weekend. You are a very clever guy.

Glad my national anthem line-up made the final cut.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back