HERE IT IS - Video Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managed to put something together today. Would likes to have some more time on it as it deserves it but hopefully you will enjoy.

Thank you all for the use of your memories it couldn't have been made without you...literally.

I thought it be fitting to pay tribute to those who couldn't be with us. If you have photos of any of the people that you would like me to add to the end I am happy to do so.

Anyway enjoy....

Wow mate. That's incredible.

That sums up the weekend perfectly, I'm going to sell a kidney on the off chance that we get to the semi and the final as I have accumulated more debt than Bangladesh this weekend

That is excellent that mate, really is. Glad my photo made it, the one of the lad on the lamp post taken from underneath/behind him!

Thanks mate. Awesome.

Filled in a gap for me.
I went to London Saturday, Covent Garden, Leicester Square etc.
Sunday, wembley way, blue check pub, the torch, the tube station but sadly not the stadium.
Looked awesome, still wishing I'd been lucky enough to get a ticket.
City Road sports bar was where I ended up.

Thanks again..

Well done sir, and what a lovely touch at the end.

Beautiful.

Just in from work. Someone posted this on Consett S.A.F.C.S.A. facebook page, & I've just watched it.
OUT-f***ing-STANDING.
Nice touch at the end. Got bastard dust in my eyes now.....they need a good rub.

f***ing top draw mate, if you're going to do an extended version let me know, got some more pics :D

Managed to put something together today. Would likes to have some more time on it as it deserves it but hopefully you will enjoy.

Thank you all for the use of your memories it couldn't have been made without you...literally.

I thought it be fitting to pay tribute to those who couldn't be with us. If you have photos of any of the people that you would like me to add to the end I am happy to do so.

Anyway enjoy....

Made me cry again you fucker. Love that.

Great effort Travis, well done

Ps My young lad is gutted he's not on as we posted a canny few pics of him, in the hope!! You heartless bastard;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back