Hemir

I've been critical of Hemir but I thought he looked a lot leaner and fitter on Saturday and run his bollocks off when he came on.
Riggy needs minutes, he looks hungry and puts himself about, yes he's raw but there's a player there in him.
Get them both in the team now whilst the season is going back over.

I've been critical of Hemir but I thought he looked a lot leaner and fitter on Saturday and run his bollocks off when he came on.
Riggy needs minutes, he looks hungry and puts himself about, yes he's raw but there's a player there in him.
Get them both in the team now whilst the season is going back over.
Espicially when not getting minutes for u21/u18 lately with postponed games

The thing is with Hemir is he even doing it for the Under 21’s? What’s his stats this season?
Having said that he’s certainly got technical ability his first touch is spot on and he keeps the ball and brings people in.
I suspect the physical side using his physique and size is the issue they have with him.
I think in the circumstances he’s worth a try for at least a little run, he’s certainly a better option than Berstow.

Time to dust off these stats accurate at January 29th

• Hemir has the highest xG per 90 of our strikers (0.5)
  • He's received the most passes per 90 of any of our 4 strikers
  • He has the highest progressive passes received per 90 for our strikers.
  • He's made the most attempted and successful tackles of our strikers per 90
  • He has also made the most recoveries per 90 of any of our strikers

Last edited:
Rather play Jobe up front, he's scored more than the 'strikers' combined.

The 3 strikers are a complete waste of space.

Heck I think you could play someone like O'Nien up front and he'd actually be more useful.

Last edited:
These are all per90 apart from where labelled as a percentage. Enjoy

GoalsShot on Target %Shots on TargetxGPass accuracy %AssistsKey PassesPasses into final 3rdShot Creating ActionsGoal Creating ActionsTackles + InterceptionsTouchesPenalty box touchesProgressive passes receivedCarriesRecoveriesAerial win %
Burstow
0.1​
50​
0.7​
0.2​
76​
0.1​
1​
0.6​
1.7​
0.3​
0.7​
27​
2.2​
4​
15.8​
2​
29.7​
Hemir
0​
33​
0.9​
0.4​
77.00%​
0​
0.3​
0.3​
0.6​
0​
1.5​
29​
4.8​
5.8​
12.7​
2.7​
30​
Rusyn
0.25​
31.8​
0.9​
0.3​
70​
0.1​
0.6​
0.5​
1.2​
0.1​
1​
24.7​
4.4​
5.9​
12​
2.1​
48​

These are all per90 apart from where labelled as a percentage. Enjoy

GoalsShot on Target %Shots on TargetxGPass accuracy %AssistsKey PassesPasses into final 3rdShot Creating ActionsGoal Creating ActionsTackles + InterceptionsTouchesPenalty box touchesProgressive passes receivedCarriesRecoveriesAerial win %
Burstow
0.1​
50​
0.7​
0.2​
76​
0.1​
1​
0.6​
1.7​
0.3​
0.7​
27​
2.2​
4​
15.8​
2​
29.7​
Hemir
0​
33​
0.9​
0.4​
77.00%​
0​
0.3​
0.3​
0.6​
0​
1.5​
29​
4.8​
5.8​
12.7​
2.7​
30​
Rusyn
0.25​
31.8​
0.9​
0.3​
70​
0.1​
0.6​
0.5​
1.2​
0.1​
1​
24.7​
4.4​
5.9​
12​
2.1​
48​

He's the only striker we have that can hold the ball up, Burstow is like a dog with a balloon and the other two get out-muscled. Hemir links the play up better too.

After reading your post, I regret not adding miscontrols per 90:

M Burstow - 3.5
Hemir - 1.8
N Rusyn - 1.8

Agree and same for Rusyen. Give them a run of games now. Burstow should not start for us again now.
Agree with this, season is gone now so no point in trying to develop Burstow. Need to use the rest of this season as preparation for next season, get our developing players as much game time as possible.

Apologies if seb but he looked “ desperate” to do something positive on Sat -looked very physical and just looked sharper than before ( albeit short cameo )

Could look like this in possession and it could be beautiful

Logon or register to see this image

At this stage I'm all for it 😂 1 striker hasn't worked for god knows how long now. Stick them together and give the defence more to think about instead of being able to double up on Rusyn etc.

Nothing to lose at all. Won't happen mind will stick with the same old shit what hasn't worked for months.

Back