Help! Lost clothing at match

A couple of years ago, when my youngest son still believed in the tooth fairy, he was acting funny after a game but wouldn't say what it was. It was only when we were in the car he fessed up that he had lost a tooth at the match. He was a bit gutted at missing out on £1.

It was still there on the ground next to his seat at the next home game.

Sorry this doesn't help you.

Ray Winstone to play you in the film?

"Where's ya tooth?"

"What fuckin tooth?"

"This fuckin' tooth!"

Update. Called club again today someone said they have seen my email and waiting for a superior to let them look in collection point so try again tomorrow. I know it’s my fault for leaving it but we are so badly run at all levels need days and sign off to look in a box

Update. Called club again today someone said they have seen my email and waiting for a superior to let them look in collection point so try again tomorrow. I know it’s my fault for leaving it but we are so badly run at all levels need days and sign off to look in a box
Should get Sartori to have a quick look, he does fuck all else

Gonna be awkward when you turn up on Saturday and the bloke sitting next to you is wearing one..........

Probably best waiting until Saturday, it will probably be still under your seat!!

A week to check some collection points has to be banter like, how hard is it to send any old knacker at the stadium round :lol:

Any joy? If it makes you feel better, I left sunglasses at Wembley after the 2019 play-off final and, despite having a dedicated e-mail address for such occasions, they never even replied to my query.

Hi,

Real long shot: I bought one of the avec training tops on Friday before the game. Got bag from club shop had it under seat. Full time got up and left. Realised I’d left it went back
To the stadium and not there. Rang club this week said not in lost property but might be in steward collection point but could take week to check. Did anyone pick up white paper bag with teal training top in from north west corner and hand in? Realise long shot and annoyed at own stupidity but worth a shot.

Thank you
Nothing worse than someone taking something that they just found without making an effort to get it to the rightful owner….Sorry mate

If you still have the receipt that will help massively. Even if you could just send a screenshot of the receipt to me as I'd prefer a Medium TBH as it's a bit loose

Joking aside I hope you get sorted and it's returned to it's rightful owner

Back