Help! Lost clothing at match

bears1985

Hi,

Real long shot: I bought one of the avec training tops on Friday before the game. Got bag from club shop had it under seat. Full time got up and left. Realised I’d left it went back
To the stadium and not there. Rang club this week said not in lost property but might be in steward collection point but could take week to check. Did anyone pick up white paper bag with teal training top in from north west corner and hand in? Realise long shot and annoyed at own stupidity but worth a shot.

Thank you

Hi,

Real long shot: I bought one of the avec training tops on Friday before the game. Got bag from club shop had it under seat. Full time got up and left. Realised I’d left it went back
To the stadium and not there. Rang club this week said not in lost property but might be in steward collection point but could take week to check. Did anyone pick up white paper bag with teal training top in from north west corner and hand in? Realise long shot and annoyed at own stupidity but worth a shot.

Thank you
Click on lost property

A couple of years ago, when my youngest son still believed in the tooth fairy, he was acting funny after a game but wouldn't say what it was. It was only when we were in the car he fessed up that he had lost a tooth at the match. He was a bit gutted at missing out on £1.

It was still there on the ground next to his seat at the next home game.

Sorry this doesn't help you.

A couple of years ago, when my youngest son still believed in the tooth fairy, he was acting funny after a game but wouldn't say what it was. It was only when we were in the car he fessed up that he had lost a tooth at the match. He was a bit gutted at missing out on £1.

I’ll let you know if they find it when they finish their searches

Don't keep us on tenterhooks - did the tooth fairy come?

Back