Help! Lost clothing at match

2 thoughts, surely the CCTV can pick up who bent down at your seat then trace them to where they got up from.
My only concern with the tooth is the inferior cleaning. When I watch post match interviews most grounds have one steward per row with a big sweeping brush. They go all they way round, can't be more than 10 minutes to do the lower bowl

Just by way of comparison - I left a jacket the missus (no) had just bought me at the 02 when I went to see Peter Kay in October. (My mate and I were just driving back so we’d left swiftly at the end).

I dropped them an email on the way back (at 2am on a Sunday morning) and within 6 hours I had confirmation that they’d found it, a photograph of the jacket emailed back to me and a link sent to pay c. £10 in postage charges. The jacket turned up at home 3 working days later (and, crucially, before the missus even noticed it was missing! 🤣)

A bloody week for the SoL to check whether or not it’s there?!

2 thoughts, surely the CCTV can pick up who bent down at your seat then trace them to where they got up from.
My only concern with the tooth is the inferior cleaning. When I watch post match interviews most grounds have one steward per row with a big sweeping brush. They go all they way round, can't be more than 10 minutes to do the lower bowl
I’d like to think so but don’t think club could be arsed looking to be honest

Just by way of comparison - I left a jacket the missus (no) had just bought me at the 02 when I went to see Peter Kay in October. (My mate and I were just driving back so we’d left swiftly at the end).

I dropped them an email on the way back (at 2am on a Sunday morning) and within 6 hours I had confirmation that they’d found it, a photograph of the jacket emailed back to me and a link sent to pay c. £10 in postage charges. The jacket turned up at home 3 working days later (and, crucially, before the missus even noticed it was missing! 🤣)

Absolutely daft isn’t it. It would of taken 5 minutes as told them exact row and seat 😂

We've only got one brush though, and the broom has snapped

A f***ing week to check lost property in a venue that nobody from the public will be entering.:lol::lol:

Surely there's no other type of business that operates like this? Football clubs really do just take fans for granted. We're right in the thick of it.
There’s only one football club that is so shoddy with things like this mate

A couple of years ago, when my youngest son still believed in the tooth fairy, he was acting funny after a game but wouldn't say what it was. It was only when we were in the car he fessed up that he had lost a tooth at the match. He was a bit gutted at missing out on £1.

It was still there on the ground next to his seat at the next home game.

Sorry this doesn't help you.

All people want to talk about is teething problems at this club

Did you leave on 80 minutes?

Back