Helldivers 2

Does it matchmake you with random people if ya don't have actual psn mates.
None of my mates play online anymore so all my squads are just from random matchmaking it works fine with or without a mic tbh plenty of ways to communicate and there’s nowt too difficult with the objectives. Usually there’ll be a yank on the mic who embraces the role of being a helldiver :lol:

None of my mates play online anymore so all my squads are just from random matchmaking it works fine with or without a mic tbh plenty of ways to communicate and there’s nowt too difficult with the objectives. Usually there’ll be a yank on the mic who embraces the role of being a helldiver :lol:
there are some mad videos out there

the bloke who impersonates R Lee Ermey is funny and people really seem to join in with the stupidity of it
the automatons are back!!

Last edited:
there are some mad videos out there

the bloke who impersonates R Lee Ermey is funny and people really seem to join in with the stupidity of it
the automatons are back!!
You been having really poor connection issues tonight mate? I’m either being kicked back to my ship because of lost connection or about 10 minutes into the game the rest of my squad just disappears and I’m on my own.

You been having really poor connection issues tonight mate? I’m either being kicked back to my ship because of lost connection or about 10 minutes into the game the rest of my squad just disappears and I’m on my own.
A night off at the newcastle beer festival so can't say sorry

Back