Helldivers 2

Bought this on Sunday night and it’s taken over my life. I’m on PS5 but I’ll see if I can add you might need a friend code or summit when I was looking at the friends/social menu last night.

Could get a full squad of SMB helldivers :cool:
I have a PS so could probably link my accounts (it is an option I was just too lazy haha).

I keep playing it in batches of no more than 2 hours at a time. Enjoying it A LOT.

Very tempted to get this now. Seen only great things about it. Think I will cave this weekend and dive in to spread democracy. Hopefully I can convince a few mates to get it too.

Been a canny 24 hours liberating Veld, now it’s time to liberate Angel’s Venture. Come on divers :cool:

Really interesting reading about one of the lead developers essentially being Dungeon Master/Game Master for the map and having to react to what we do in real time. He had to wake up at 4am to replenish enemies on one planet as we’d liberated it far fast than anticipated. :lol:

Been a canny 24 hours liberating Veld, now it’s time to liberate Angel’s Venture. Come on divers :cool:

Really interesting reading about one of the lead developers essentially being Dungeon Master/Game Master for the map and having to react to what we do in real time. He had to wake up at 4am to replenish enemies on one planet as we’d liberated it far fast than anticipated. :lol:
Aye I’d not bothered with the automatons at all but enjoyed that “event”

even if I did manage to kill a few civilians with my stray bullets 😂

Christ this update hasn’t half ramped up the difficulty. Rail gun and breaker shot gun been nerfed, they were essential for chargers and bile titans.

Also introduced more weather like meteor showers and fire tornadoes. Already been obliterated by a meteor. :lol:

Last edited:
Christ this update hasn’t half ramped up the difficulty. Rail gun and breaker shot gun been nerfed, they were essential for chargers and bile titans.

Also introduced more weather like meteor showers and fire tornadoes. Already been obliterated by a meteor. :lol:
Much harder since the update. I've had to knock back down to challenging. We were doing hard.

Much harder since the update. I've had to knock back down to challenging. We were doing hard.
Aye same here, I’ve been doing Helldive difficulty the past couple of days it was challenging but enjoyable. After the update that difficulty is pretty much unplayable given the nerfs, the other weapons that have been buffed are still useless against chargers and bile titans.

Even the lesser difficulties are riddled with chargers and titans too. I did a level 4 difficulty before that had 5 bile titans in it.

Really enjoying this. Spreading democracy for super earth is class. Ventured into the renowned malevalon creek and it was nuts. Had automatons on every side and got split from my squad, ended up making a dramatic sprint to the extraction with an army behind me, was awesome.

Ok - I love this! I’m not great but I don’t think that is helped by the high percentage of twats on the squads I end up in!! Any SMBers need a squadie?

Game is brilliant. Loving the ongoing war and how they are embracing what the players are doing. Looking forward to whatever will come next with hopefully enemies of democracy to the north and south.

Is it easy to get into for a new player?
I'd say so. For the most part experienced players are happy to help any players. Community is pretty good as far as my experience has been. You level up pretty fast and can buy stratagems you like the look of as you level up. You'll slowly work your way up the mission difficulties as you get better and perfect whatever loadout suits you best.

Back