Hearing McGeadys left/walked away from the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely it's a sign that management aren't doing their job properly if people are giving it billy big bollocks around the place..

Or are we on big Phil's side this week ?

Surely it's a sign that management aren't doing their job properly if people are giving it billy big bollocks around the place..

Or are we on big Phil's side this week ?
Culture and leadership come from the very top of any organisation. One Director has fucked off, one is in South America and one is hiding.They got rid of a very capable MD and it's no surprise there seems to be anarchy going on.
Could you imagine this kind of thing going on at Spurs with Levy in charge? They have players who have the talent to act like Bertie Big Bollocks but they don't. We have third rate footballers who think they're God's gift.
Club is a shambles from top to bottom.

Don't know what's going on behind the scenes but if we've got players who think they are bigger than the club they need removing like yesterday..... If these rumours surfaced with say Nigel Pearson in charge we would all be 100% behind the manager.... Don't really know if I'm attempting to support the manager but feel we need to on this
This muppet deserves zero support. Get him gone ASAP.

Don't know what's going on behind the scenes but if we've got players who think they are bigger than the club they need removing like yesterday..... If these rumours surfaced with say Nigel Pearson in charge we would all be 100% behind the manager.... Don't really know if I'm attempting to support the manager but feel we need to on this
I'm no fan of Parkinson in terms of his ability to do his job successfully but the real issue here would appear to be who's in the right and who's in the wrong. IF (and nobody here really knows) McGeady has behaved the way indicated then Parkinson is 100% right and McGeady would have to apologise or get out.

Culture and leadership come from the very top of any organisation. One Director has fucked off, one is in South America and one is hiding.They got rid of a very capable MD and it's no surprise there seems to be anarchy going on.
Could you imagine this kind of thing going on at Spurs with Levy in charge? They have players who have the talent to act like Bertie Big Bollocks but they don't. We have third rate footballers who think they're God's gift.
Club is a shambles from top to bottom.

agree. I am startled by those condemning McGeady without any facts and praising PP for calling him out. Yet you could argue he only doing what the majority of fans on here advocate which is disagree with PPD actions, show no respect for him or his appointment and try and railroad him out of the club. Do people trust PPs role in all this and support him, because you can’t pick and chose. If you support him marginalising one of our most influential players you can’t then complain when McG is not on the pitch.

agree. I am startled by those condemning McGeady without any facts and praising PP for calling him out. Yet you could argue he only doing what the majority of fans on here advocate which is disagree with PPD actions, show no respect for him or his appointment and try and railroad him out of the club. Do people trust PPs role in all this and support him, because you can’t pick and chose. If you support him marginalising one of our most influential players you can’t then complain when McG is not on the pitch.
Like I said, shambles. Who's in charge? Directors, the Americans, manager, players? The lunatics are running the asylum.

PP sent mcgeady home for being a c_unt. Mcgeady says if I go I'm not coming back. Mcguire expects to be frozen out because he's guilty of being a twat too. Bullying going on in the player group reported to Parkinson by Leadbitter
Very succinct

Shocking to hear McGeady had been sent home training.

I'm very sceptical about this story, I really find it hard to believe.

Anyone got any proof that they train?

Ive seen players drive in to the AOL before , fuck knows what goes on behind closed doors though.

as if we can afford to sideline our most influential player, we did this with Oviedo and countless others in the past. Rule number 1 is always play your best players

Hope it's true. The sooner him and Maguire get lost, the better.

They've contributed nothing to the team this season and on top of that have a disgraceful attitude.

Mcgeady hasn't been the same since his broken foot and given his current age is unlikely to improve.

Maguire is pathetic. Has 20 good minutes and thinks he's a world beater because he gets called the king. Spits his dummy out when he gets dropped for playing shite. The Bury fan who posted when he signed was right. There's a reason why he's spent the majority of his career in crap leagues.

I hope they do get out sooner or later as it'll mean more opportunities for Gooch, Watmore and Embleton when fit as they do give a shit.

They've contributed nothing to the team this season and on top of that have a disgraceful attitude.

Mcgeady hasn't been the same since his broken foot and given his current age is unlikely to improve.

Maguire is pathetic. Has 20 good minutes and thinks he's a world beater because he gets called the king. Spits his dummy out when he gets dropped for playing shite. The Bury fan who posted when he signed was right. There's a reason why he's spent the majority of his career in crap leagues.

I hope they do get out sooner or later as it'll mean more opportunities for Gooch, Watmore and Embleton when fit as they do give a shit.
Strange comment :confused: It would make more sense to get rid of this idiot of a manager and bring someone in who can get the best out of our attacking players - McGeady.

Ive seen players drive in to the AOL before , fuck knows what goes on behind closed doors though.

It's likely McGeady has had words with him. The Netflix series highlighted that he didn't rate Coleman.

Hope it's not true personally.

Last edited:
Don’t know ,I’ll ask him next Friday

I know that he knars mate
Fair enough, part 2! Nor, I was just wondering, if you nar Robert Davies - and you do - and you nar that Mad Bob nars - and you do - if you ever see them both together at the same time & place? If not, is it possible they are one & the same person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back