Hearing McGeadys left/walked away from the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s kind of the point I’m making. Thing is we weren’t sinking. A decent January window and maybe we would have pushed on up. I think there will be difficulty attracting quality now with the prospect of remaining in L1.
...so, we weren't going anywhere under Ross...but perservere?

Mc and Mag were pictured scoffing on McDonald's after the game at the weekend.

That I didn't know about this only goes to show how disillusioned and disengaged I have become in recent weeks.

Can someone give me the context for all these McDonald's jokes?
McGeady and McGuire were spotted shoving a load of big macs down their cock wallets.

Picture put up on Facey and Twitter.

The latest text message that's been going around mentions an incident in the dressing room related to what happened in McDonald's

Last edited:
He’s letting him bring his coaches in and he’s talking about January so can’t see him being sacked. There’s nothing to suggest why he should have kept his job at this point anarl.

Embleton is out for months iirc

Tbmhatbwas my first thought but when I thought about it more I think his time out was extended by two month and that was about a month ago with another month till Wycombe game.

This all day. Perseverance is trait that separates the English from the rest of the free world. Yes, you grind it out.

The joke is we were in fine position. Luton and Barnsley were much worse off at the same time last year. Bedwetting football manager fans lost the plot. You have to have a bit of steel about you and hold your nerve at some point.

The joke is we were in fine position. Luton and Barnsley were much worse off at the same time last year. Bedwetting football manager fans lost the plot. You have to have a bit of steel about you and hold your nerve at some point.
What on earth does that mean^^??

There's been several posts on here and elsewhere alluding to a certain group of players who don't give a shit and they end up getting picked anyway even though their attitude is rotten and they don't want to be here.

I'm not going to name them but it's been doing the rounds for weeks now

Needs sorting if true whoever they are. McGeady and Maguire can go if what I have read is right.

Jan is just around the corner and if there is substance to it, it’s no wonder the team is suffering.

Given we are old hands at this sort of thing, do you get a wiff of wilkinson about him as well, or is my experience way off ?
Your not the first person to suggest that.
Me i am waiting for Saturday to make up my mind. If Larry Graysons Blackpool take all 3 points. Parky can shut that door on the way out.

Your not the first person to suggest that.
Me i am waiting for Saturday to make up my mind. If Larry Graysons Blackpool take all 3 points. Parky can shut that door on the way out.

I don't suggest it, because i want to make rash statements, however i mention it because i get a sense of him reminds me a lot of early wilkinson before the wheels came off, but i maybe wrong.

SAFC.COM Reporter: Phil - unlucky not to nick a point at Gillingham despite a wonderful effort. Now you've surely dusted yourself down and gotten ready for Saturday - after a week's training. What's your message to the supporters, who are so keen for you to continue this successful start?
I'd like to think a media hack would have the balls to put him on the spot, doubt it happen though.

That’s kind of the point I’m making. Thing is we weren’t sinking. A decent January window and maybe we would have pushed on up. I think there will be difficulty attracting quality now with the prospect of remaining in L1.

And signed more dross from Scotland? the only decent players we had were already at the club before him.

He ultimately was found wanting - there is no other way to look at it.

I don't suggest it, because i want to make rash statements, however i mention it because i get a sense of him reminds me a lot of early wilkinson before the wheels came off, but i maybe wrong.
I have tried to blank that period from my mind, in fact i still havent fully recovered from it. Even though i still go home and away i still dont feel the sameway about the club as did before that period.

I have tried to blank that period from my mind, in fact i still havent fully recovered from it. Even though i still go home and away i still dont feel the sameway about the club as did before that period.

i see what you saying, and i agree to a certain extent a lot of the fans from that era, had the passion beaten out of them one game at a time, i have to be honest, i am a lot less passionate now, in the present day, than i was then calmed right down from that time, i use to be fuming for days over a defeat, now well, i am over it after a nights sleep, and it began with him, i still remember the day he got the job as clear as day.

But, used effectively (not hoying balls over his head) he won us a load of points last year.

Hes not the same player mate, even the shittest league one defenders have figured him out....the fucker makes himself dizzy with constantly cutting backwards and forwards until he loses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back