Healthy meals

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm struggling to make sense of some of this but the salient points are you're 16 and a half stone, have a relatively active job which involves being on your feet a lot but love a takeaway so are a bit podgy.

To strip it back to basics, less of what you currently eat would see you lose weight if that's what you're after.
Isn't 16.5 stone at 6ft more than a bit podgy?

Unless he's of a muscular physique?

Haha knob head I agreed to it due to the fact it's our anniversary

Cheers mate I've done the tdee I will look into the leather things you have mentioned
Still canny cringey like mate, what sort of poses? On your front with your hands under yer chin and a little grin

It is more than a bit podgy mate fat as fuck to be honest !!!
Aye. It's easily done like. I'm 6ft 2 and 14.5 stone. I'm still a bit podgy now I reckon still but I was about 5 stone heavier a year ago. I'll have probably put on a load this week though as I've been on holiday and eating nowt but shite. Second fish and chips of the week tonight.

Aye. It's easily done like. I'm 6ft 2 and 14.5 stone. I'm still a bit podgy now I reckon still but I was about 5 stone heavier a year ago. I'll have probably put on a load this week though as I've been on holiday and eating nowt but shite. Second fish and chips of the week tonight.
Don't you find that when you think you've piled the beef on that most of its liquid and comes off in a day or two once you start getting back to normal? That's what happens with me.

Same mate I was 16 and a half before a week all inclusive in Lanzarote !!! Needed a kick up the ars to be honest mate and these photos have done it new I had let myself go but just didn't have the motivations to do out

Don't you find that when you think you've piled the beef on that most of its liquid and comes off in a day or two once you start getting back to normal? That's what happens with me.
Aye. I was on holiday two weeks ago ate/drank loads. I put on 4 lb. A week later it was gone! Hopefully I will do the same next week.

Last edited:
Tabs is my next step like, going to try that stoptober. Problem is i actually enjoy a toot.

No one actually enjoys it mate. Nicotine receptors in your brain react nice when you have a tab. What you're feeling is the satisfaction of feeding your brain.

I'm doing Stoptober like. Reckon this is the time I finally do it. Been sick of the bastards for weeks

No one actually enjoys it mate. Nicotine receptors in your brain react nice when you have a tab. What you're feeling is the satisfaction of feeding your brain.

I'm doing Stoptober like. Reckon this is the time I finally do it. Been sick of the bastards for weeks

I can confirm I 'like' it. Haven't smoked for a year, when I did smoke It was literally 10 cigs, bought on a Friday night with the last two usually being smoked on Monday evening having not finished them over the weekend so I was never properly 'addicted' so to speak.

I still love the smell of them being smoked though. And just liked the taste of smoking them. Oddly I find the smell of them on people disgusting, though.

Tabs is my next step like, going to try that stoptober. Problem is i actually enjoy a toot.

Most people gain weight when they pack in the tabs like. They search for summat else to occupy them, which ends up being food, or end up getting through the beer quicker on a weekend.

I can confirm I 'like' it. Haven't smoked for a year, when I did smoke It was literally 10 cigs, bought on a Friday night with the last two usually being smoked on Monday evening having not finished them over the weekend so I was never properly 'addicted' so to speak.

I still love the smell of them being smoked though. And just liked the taste of smoking them. Oddly I find the smell of them on people disgusting, though.

Most people gain weight when they pack in the tabs like. They search for summat else to occupy them, which ends up being food, or end up getting through the beer quicker on a weekend.

I think the one time I could say that I 'enjoy' a tab is when I'm drinking. The rest of the time it is just an addiction.

Find recently just looking at them particularly on a morning and thinking 'what the fuck am I doing?'

I quit for a month last year about November and piled the weight on. What made me go to the gym in the first place.

I played 11 a side the other week and hated the feeling of knowing I needed a rest after five minutes.

I hope I manage it this time.

I'm on less than 1000 calories a day this week, detox after last week's excesses when on holiday. Surprising easy, my dinner last night was under 500 calories (chicken/potato/veg). 1400 below my 2400 TDEE.

I'm like yourself mate, I like a smoke on the way to work and after. Have three or 4 tabs a day and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back