Head teacher facing jail

But, why? He systematically used/abused his position to entrap and have his way with an underage girl. I don't understand why any future crime has to be cross-reference to him with regard to sentencing, He's brought more shame on our club than any other employee ever and I'd be more than glad if his sentence had been doubled. I'd rather Rodwell played for us again than Johnson.

Give ower you melt. She approached him first. Texting ensued culminating in a fumble in his car. At the end of the day it’s the law and if you don’t respect it you will get burned but the notion that some 15 year old lasses don’t know exactly what they are doing is mental.

Give ower you melt. She approached him first. Texting ensued culminating in a fumble in his car. At the end of the day it’s the law and if you don’t respect it you will get burned but the notion that some 15 year old lasses don’t know exactly what they are doing is mental.

Well, the first part is clearly not how the legal version went. I'd agree about some 15 year olds but it doesn't excuse him at all.

Fair enough... my point is still that people shouldn't be comparing his sentence to others...

If the legal system is consistent you should always be able to draw comparisons like, AJs sentence always appears harsh to me. The lass approached him first by adding him on FB by the way, per the reporting I read. Doesn’t excuse his behaviour but he didn’t entrap anyone, he just wanted to shag anything that showed an interest.

If the legal system is consistent you should always be able to draw comparisons like, AJs sentence always appears harsh to me. The lass approached him first by adding him on FB by the way, per the reporting I read. Doesn’t excuse his behaviour but he didn’t entrap anyone, he just wanted to shag anything that showed an interest.

I think his sentence was maybe harsh but he used his position. What I don't understand is that some posters seem to think that, with a lesser sentence, he'd maybe be playing for us again.

I think his sentence was maybe harsh but he used his position. What I don't understand is that some posters seem to think that, with a lesser sentence, he'd maybe be playing for us again.

That’s wishful thinking but not a cat in hells chance in the current climate, 20 years ago perhaps.

But, why? He systematically used/abused his position to entrap and have his way with an underage girl. I don't understand why any future crime has to be cross-reference to him with regard to sentencing, He's brought more shame on our club than any other employee ever and I'd be more than glad if his sentence had been doubled. I'd rather Rodwell played for us again than Johnson.
if he got 6 for noncing 1 then she must surely get more for multiple offences, or some of the others that have done the same crime of "entraping and having their way with" yet walked away with only one or two years due to being not famous or female? So its fair to hold him as the yardstick surely?

if he got 6 for noncing 1 then she must surely get more for multiple offences, or some of the others that have done the same crime of "entraping and having their way with" yet walked away with only one or two years due to being not famous or female? So its fair to hold him as the yardstick surely?

So "making illegal sexual images of children" legally can mean that she's downloaded images. Mostly, why defend him?

Nonce appeaser

So "making illegal sexual images of children" legally can mean that she's downloaded images. Mostly, why defend him?
I`m not defending, i`m saying that his is about right, whereas others have got away with a lot less sentence for in reality worse crimes. How many women teachers that have full on shags with underage pupils yet walk away with a two year sentence? surely they should be 6 or more as the crime is in reality worse

I`m not defending, i`m saying that his is about right, whereas others have got away with a lot less sentence for in reality worse crimes. How many women teachers that have full on shags with underage pupils yet walk away with a two year sentence? surely they should be 6 or more as the crime is in reality worse

God knows... I've got no real record of this.

You should apply for a position in the Vatican. You'd do well.

Back