Head teacher facing jail

But, why? He systematically used/abused his position to entrap and have his way with an underage girl. I don't understand why any future crime has to be cross-reference to him with regard to sentencing, He's brought more shame on our club than any other employee ever and I'd be more than glad if his sentence had been doubled. I'd rather Rodwell played for us again than Johnson.
Do you not think teachers are abusing a position more than AJ did? They have contact with the children while they’re at a fragile age. Surely that’s abusing power way more than AJ did.
I’m not excusing him and I’m not questioning his punishment. I’m questioning why this women wouldn’t/shouldn’t face a similar or worse punishment

Nonce appeaser
:lol::lol: Ffs

Last edited:

Do you not think teachers are abusing a position more than AJ did? They have contact with the children while they’re at a fragile age. Surely that’s abusing power way more than AJ did.
I’m not excusing him and I’m not questioning his punishment. I’m questioning why this women wouldn’t/shouldn’t face a similar or worse punishment
In general (not the case in the OP) the abuse of their positions is the same. Both teachers and footballers have to realise that teen girls get crushes on older men that it is their responsibility as adults to make sure that nothing comes from that.

I would expect this woman in her position to get a pretty long sentence for what she did. Premeditated and nasty.

Back