Head teacher facing jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

She was given bail and must report to Llanelli Police Station between noon and 1pm every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Not like the mail to encourage and aid the pitchfork brigade. oh and wad

Where were all these wrongun female teachers when I was at school ffs
We had one in Farra Primary mid 70s. She used to get all the boys to sit in front of her, she'd take her shoes off and get us all to stroke her feet and legs (only up to the knee mind).:eek:

But, why? He systematically used/abused his position to entrap and have his way with an underage girl. I don't understand why any future crime has to be cross-reference to him with regard to sentencing, He's brought more shame on our club than any other employee ever and I'd be more than glad if his sentence had been doubled. I'd rather Rodwell played for us again than Johnson.

I'm guessing the 6 years mentioned is in direct reference to a an ex-player of ours?
The SI unit of nonce sentencing will forever be an AJ.

But, why? He systematically used/abused his position to entrap and have his way with an underage girl. I don't understand why any future crime has to be cross-reference to him with regard to sentencing, He's brought more shame on our club than any other employee ever and I'd be more than glad if his sentence had been doubled. I'd rather Rodwell played for us again than Johnson.
Yep. This all day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back