Haye vs Bellew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Bunce bigging it up in 5live saying he's never seen hatred like it. Smacks of bullshit and can see hugs and kisses when it finishes.
I reckon steve bunce is as credible as they come....no reason for buncey to embelish.
Not sure about hugs, but if bellew is not concussed and taking oxygen he may get a fighter to fighter acknowledgement.

I believe Haye could knock Bellew out in the first round if he wanted, don't bet on it though. Haye might hold him up for a couple of rounds to either inflict pain or has told his mates what round to bet on.... I've heard he's got form for this. It's a mismatch imo

I reckon steve bunce is as credible as they come....no reason for buncey to embelish.
Not sure about hugs, but if bellew is not concussed and taking oxygen he may get a fighter to fighter acknowledgement.
I like Bunce but ive seen this far to many times before.

Haye is always cautious in the opening round, i'd expect him to realise Bellew is so outclassed by the 2nd round (Haye hasn't been in with anyone half decent for 5 years) that he takes him out inside 4.
If this goes past 6 rounds then we are in for a helluva fight down the stretch...

I love these big WWE build up trash talk fights! Trash talk pays!

I've trained with Haye before and trust me he's the real headline act, Joshua is as dull as dishwater with his stay humble shite every day. :neutral:

Bellew's head is going to explode

I cant f***ing stand bellew

Why do scousers feel the need to emphasise everything they say when they argue/febate. Its annoying as fuck

I hope haye hurts him like

I cant f***ing stand bellew

Why do scousers feel the need to emphasise everything they say when they argue/febate. Its annoying as fuck

I hope haye hurts him like

Him trying to take the moral high ground in the build-up is laughable when you consider that the only reason he got the fight in the first place is by acting like a total cretin.

At least with the advent of flashlights on phones, when Bellew kisses the canvas, the crowd can have another smartphone light-a-candle moment.

Reactions: PTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back