Haye vs Bellew

Status
Not open for further replies.

I admit to enjoying a good Boxing match, but know little about all the boxers. Bookies have Haye as massive favourite. How come? Is Bellew rubbish? I thought Haye was old and washed up now.

Edit: Don't worry. Answered a few posts back.

Haye is levels and levels above Bellew. Haye will find his range and get comfortable, once that happens it will be over within 20 seconds. I am going for him to win in round 2. Bellew has been knocked down and knocked out by people who dont have the speed, timing and power that Haye has.
Haye has not really fought anybody since his return but he has eased himself back in against 2 people which shot him up the rankings. But honest mate, Haye is going to destroy him :lol:. Best comparison to their abilities in football would be Haye is David Silva and Bellew is Jack Colback.

I agree.

But I'm not going to say "he'll win easy", as there's always that chance you can end up looking daft :lol:

I admit to enjoying a good Boxing match, but know little about all the boxers. Bookies have Haye as massive favourite. How come? Is Bellew rubbish? I thought Haye was old and washed up now.

Edit: Don't worry. Answered a few posts back.
Haye was undisputed champ at the weight Bellew is a single champion in
Haye is now a heavyweight, and won a world title
Bellew isn't a heavyweight, but is fighting one anyway

Basically.

The only concern is how bad a beating Bellew is going to suffer. Could be nasty.

Aye - That's my thinking too like. Can see an awful KO on the cards and the gas and air being brought on.

Also, what the fuck is going on with this undercard like?

Its absolutely shit, or am I missing something?

Aye but this is Hearn and he is charging £17 for the privilege.

Can't decide wether to give Eddie £17 or take the chance with kodi, it's likely to be on premier ad

Still a few tickets left, £180 a piece, seats up a height

Last edited:
Can't decide wether to give Eddie £17 or take the chance with kodi, it's likely to be on premier ad

By a 6 month sub for £25 mate, then you're covered for everything until summer.

I have watched everything on SS like. Perfect HD quality. Won't be giving Eddie a penny like. Still waiting on the Brook announcement. Want to actually go to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back