Haye vs Bellew

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was a bit worried Haye would be under estimating Belles, the whole set up reminds me of the mockery Lewis did years ago when he got beat by a massive underdog. However looking at how ripped and how massive Haye looks he's taking this serious

I was a bit worried Haye would be under estimating Belles, the whole set up reminds me of the mockery Lewis did years ago when he got beat by a massive underdog. However looking at how ripped and how massive Haye looks he's taking this serious

Looks in superb shape but he isn't taking Bellew seriously at all, the fight he's really focused on is a possible Wembley showdown against Joshua.

Random scousers hurling abuse at haye and he seems very annoyed
Cant wait for him to spark bellew

Did you watch it?
Looked like Haye been a bellend, I didn't hear anyone in the crowd until Haye started calling them regards or whatever it was :lol:
Both hugely unlikeable boxers and these build ups are cringey on a WWE scale sometimes :rolleyes:

Do you not think it's all for show, letting Bellew think he's not taking him seriously, Bellew thinks it is

Think the stuff such as him training on a yacht and having cocktails in a hot-tub is most definitely for show but I genuinely don't think he sees Bellew as a threat at all, as far as Haye is concerned I think he just sees this fight as another easy big payday in the mould of the Harrison farce.

Did you watch it?
Looked like Haye been a bellend, I didn't hear anyone in the crowd until Haye started calling them regards or whatever it was :lol:
Both hugely unlikeable boxers and these build ups are cringey on a WWE scale sometimes :rolleyes:
Yes, even before haye had got near stage he was getting dogs abuse...whole thing was disrupted due to the scouse crowd constantly shouting over the those on the mic.

Eddie hearn didnt help matters with the scouse love in.

Haye just couldnt be arsed and has lost patience with the whole matchroom circus and gave it back, you can see he just wants to f***ing spark bellew and move on.

Haye just couldnt be arsed and has lost patience with the whole matchroom circus and gave it back, you can see he just wants to f***ing spark bellew and move on.

Is there anyone connected to that gym doesn't think Hearn is a complete cunt?

Shane McGuigan, Frampton and Groves all can't stand him and as much as I think the Haye-Bellew 'rivalry' is mostly staged, I think Haye's dislike of Hearn seems genuine.

Is there anyone connected to that gym doesn't think Hearn is a complete cunt?

Shane McGuigan, Frampton and Groves all can't stand him and as much as I think the Haye-Bellew 'rivalry' is mostly staged, I think Haye's dislike of Hearn seems genuine.
:D
And i agree, hayes wants to vucking knock him out more than bellew....i do genuinely believe haye no matter what is sick to the back teeth of bellew.

Steve Bunce bigging it up in 5live saying he's never seen hatred like it. Smacks of bullshit and can see hugs and kisses when it finishes.

Reactions: PTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back