Havertz

Steamingly shoddy player.
I mentioned it on that other thread about the rotten signings of all time.

Touch is well off, along with everything else.

Shoulda been red carded for that tackle yesterday. The gooner at work didn’t want him and reckons most around his seat don’t either.

Never rated him. I get Chelsea were occasionally playing him as a no9 which he isn’t, however he’s not quick, his touch is temperamental, he doesn’t score or assist enough, I fail to see the “quality” people talk about. Nowhere near worth what he’s gone for.
Just needed to be playing in a decent team with a manager that knows how to get the best out of him

4 goals and 2 assists in his last 6 PL games.

Really starting to settle in now and has been instrumental in Arsenal's 8 game winning run in the league, playing as a false 9.

A very underrated player and as an aside also has one of the best chants in football. :lol:
Is that the 60 million down the drain one? See the mags copied that and using it for Joelinton. Copied the Bruno in the middle one from Arsenal as well and claim it as their own.

I know he’s starting to score now but watching Havertz I’m just rarely impressed him. Dunno what his best position is, probably a 10. Even yesterday I don’t think he done too much but it’s working for Arsenal at the minute. They would be frightening with a 20+ a season striker.

Back