Havertz

Tin hat on but i think hes a good player. Excellent touch and can play in any midfielder or forward positions which is probably his downfall.

Not sure why alot of people seem to think he is shite. Scored the winner in the champions league final not long back. 14 goals in the season before this Chelsea horror season.

13 in 37 for Germany too. Good stats for somebody who isn't really a striker.

Last edited:
I think he’ll turn out a good signing for arsenal. There seems to be a good atmosphere there at the minute and it’ll be better for him than Chelsea.

He wasn’t amazing but hardly anyone that has signed for them in the last few years has been.

Has Chelsea signed anyone yet or are they just having a mass exodus first?
I think he’ll turn out a good signing for arsenal. There seems to be a good atmosphere there at the minute
Until they don’t win their first game of the season.

You'd have said the same if Arsenal had signed Kovacic mind.
I get your point, but Kovacic is a squad player with experience and no pressure to score goals... Havertz will be starting and will be judged on goals. He isn't crap, by any means, I just don't see him doing enough to make a noticeable impact on the league.

Was playing striker for Chelsea as.......well, they didn't have any !!

If he's he's played in his 'best' position, then he's a great player
Don’t think he’s shown anything at all at Chelsea to suggest he’s a great player like but probably understandable considering they’re an absolute basket case

He definitely hasn’t lived upto the reputation he came here with. Hopefully can do it at arsenal.

Although I’m not sure where he’s going to play because he’s not taking odegaards place or martinelli a and sakas so can only see him being used as a striker which isn’t his position

Tin hat on but i think hes a good player. Excellent touch and can play in any midfielder or forward positions which is probably his downfall.

Not sure why alot of people seem to think he is shite. Scored the winner in the champions league final not long back. 14 goals in the season before this Chelsea horror season.

Is the correct answer. He’s no centre forward, but that’s not what Arsenal are signing him for.

Not sure at all. He's one where the football hipsters will tell you what a genius he is and how he will become world class. Whereas the other end of the spectrum is the angry bald old men who will say he's too soft and not physical enough to make it. Suppose the truth is probably in the middle.

I agree

Seen him play for Bayer L against Atletico in CL (I know look at me etc etc)

He was outstanding. Chelsea have been a shambles in his time there and we haven’t seen the best of him yet

Is the correct answer. He’s no centre forward, but that’s not what Arsenal are signing him for.
What are they signing him for?

He isn’t taking odegaards place and he certainly isn’t signing to sit in the bench.

He isn’t a winger so isn’t taking martinelli or saka place either.

Can only assume they’ve signed him to play as a striker tbh

I reckon we're gonna see a completely different playet at Arsenal. Having players like Ødegaard, Saka, Jesus, Martinelli and Trossard around you, who all work like crazy will probably leave him with a bit less to do for himself.
Or maybe it's just me thinking he was often left alone with a lot to do in lots of space rather than less to do in less space.

What are they signing him for?

He isn’t taking odegaards place and he certainly isn’t signing to sit in the bench.

He isn’t a winger so isn’t taking martinelli or saka place either.

Can only assume they’ve signed him to play as a striker tbh

I like him

he is gonna takr Xhaka's place, where he played when he was younger

and Rice to replace Partey.

Back