Haven't seen a thread on this yet. Ryanair tolerates racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racism costs extra.

Should be simple enough to find out the culprit and haul him in.

I bloody hate Ryanair me. If I ever had to sacrifice one, it would be one of theirs.
:eek::eek:

The debate?
It helps the debate alright gets the truth to the surface fast. Unless you actually want a dry literal debate on dot and comma of Ryan Air policy and procedure... Nobody does, its the SMB , early morning moral calisthenics is the thing to get the gammon ruddy for the day and the sjw feeling saintly :lol:

Last edited:

:eek::eek:

It helps the debate alright gets the truth to the surface fast. Unless you actually want a dry literal debate on dot and comma of Ryan Air policy and procedure... Nobody does, its the SMB , early morning moral calisthenics is the thing to get the gammon ruddy for the day and the sjw feeling saintly :lol:
The truth:lol::lol:
As if anyone is interested in that:lol:

What an obnoxious human being that man was.

Mind you aside from the topic at hand I just don’t see the need for the OP to need to have a self righteous, generalizing dig at people in every post he makes.

There are a handful of blatant racists on this board and people with underlying sympathies for far right politics, but I don’t think anyone would find this sort of behaviour on Ryanair acceptable in the slightest. So I don’t know why it needs to be a "dig" at people?

Mind you aside from the topic at hand I just don’t see the need for the OP to need to have a self righteous, generalizing dig at people in every post he makes.

There are a handful of blatant racists on this board and people with underlying sympathies for far right politics, but I don’t think anyone would find this sort of behaviour on Ryanair acceptable in the slightest. So I don’t know why it needs to be a "dig" at people?

I'm not generalising. I'm picking out some specific people

@Cockney Mackem does this constantly. He sees racists everywhere. He's Gammonfinder General. (Self appointed)

One passenger tried to intervene.

The awld loon shut up, she moved, the flight continued on schedule and he'll be charged if he hasn't been already.

It's hardly Rosa Parks is it.

I'll never understand people whipping out their phone and videoing stuff like this mind. I know it's good to have it documented and that but it's still baffling to me.

I'll never understand people whipping out their phone and videoing stuff like this mind. I know it's good to have it documented and that but it's still baffling to me.

Don’t know how they kept calm either, he needed putting in a f***ing headlock and dragging off

The horrible old bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back