Haven't seen a thread on this yet. Ryanair tolerates racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don’t get it me tbh.

I sat on a flight back from Belfast once where a load of lads on a stag do were steaming giving the flight staff hell before take off. They wouldn’t turn phones off, sit down etc despite the numerous requests and the language was appalling from them.

Could see people with families were uncomfortable around me with the amount c#### and f#### being shouted so I stood up and and told them to mind their language and sit down and that young bairns didn’t need to hear that language.

My missus was having kittens panicking but tbf they shut up and a few of them actually apologised.

Social media and getting video likes means far too many would rather stand back than intervene.

Ridiculous.

We need heroes like you to stand up for what is right and good.

Just don’t get it me tbh.

I sat on a flight back from Belfast once where a load of lads on a stag do were steaming giving the flight staff hell before take off. They wouldn’t turn phones off, sit down etc despite the numerous requests and the language was appalling from them.

Could see people with families were uncomfortable around me with the amount c#### and f#### being shouted so I stood up and and told them to mind their language and sit down and that young bairns didn’t need to hear that language.

My missus was having kittens panicking but tbf they shut up and a few of them actually apologised.

Social media and getting video likes means far too many would rather stand back than intervene.

Ridiculous.

I think that applies in a lot of cases, but in those circumstances I would want evidence. Frankly I think I should start filming at work

Well done to the lad behind him

Have a bit sympathy for air stewards. Prob not seen this before on a plane. And where was the pilot? Up to him end of the day
Exactly. People saying they're tolerating it, youngish Spanish steward had probably not had to deal with anything like this before and would likely have been sacked for costing the company money if he had arranged to haul the guy off.

The old **** is disgusting though.

An isolated incident on one Ryanair flight means Ryanair tolerates racism?

Poor even by your standards.

Sensational ott Daily Mail style thread title over a single very unsavoury incident.

From what I’ve seen of Barcelona Cops it probably wouldn’t concern them much, unless physical violence was involved, so best dealt with in the U.K.

Surprised ryanair haven’t got involved and demanded the footage as it was taken on one of their planes without their permission. Then charged media outlets to repost it, in ryanairs mind, every quid helps.

f***ing tell me about it. On holiday next week, coming back my departure time has 5 hours chopped off it, and their baggage prices/restrictions are f***ing ridiculous, will never fly with them again

Just seen the video, the bloke clearly has some sort of learning difficulties
Might be very slightly on the asperger spectrum now you mention it but I doubt he's ever needed diagnosis. Its probably unnoticeable when he's not aroused and it's always just presumed to be twattishness by all around. He will certainly be high enough functioning to understand the final racist outburst. Mind the daughter wasn't helping calling him a smelly old tramp first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back