RTG Have you received your tickets email yet?

Have you received your Wembley Ticket Email yet (Please update poll response if you get them)

• Yes

Votes: 447 55.7%
  • Yes, but it went into my spam/junk folder

Votes: 83 10.3%
  • No, and I DON'T use a Gmail address

Votes: 200 24.9%
  • No, and I use Gmail

Votes: 73 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I could be wrong but that sounds more like your email client has tried to show you the contents of the attachments. Is there no option to save attachments and open them from there?
There was no such option but with screenshot enlargements I now have each ticket on an A4 page. 🤞
That's strange. Are you sorted now?
Took screenshots and enlarged them. Scan code looks cleaner. Have printed them out in colour and in black and white as I think the place and white prints tend to be more crisp 🤞

Last edited:
Got mine today but not through the club, my Daughters friend is a press officer and got us two free in the Bobby Moore seats. she promised before the game at Hillsborough but I’ve been worried ever since, sitting doing nothing as the club started selling was worrying, felt all wrong. But she came through earlier today.

Got reply off ticket office saying they sent them yesterday but I have not had them. I’ve asked if they can send them to another email address thinking that could be the problem. So waiting for reply
I had the similar issue , mine was my email address apparently, they got sent to another address in the end and then forwarded to the original email
finally got mine thanks to Chris Waters resending them.

Last edited:

Back