RTG Have you received your tickets email yet?

Have you received your Wembley Ticket Email yet (Please update poll response if you get them)

• Yes

Votes: 447 55.7%
  • Yes, but it went into my spam/junk folder

Votes: 83 10.3%
  • No, and I DON'T use a Gmail address

Votes: 200 24.9%
  • No, and I use Gmail

Votes: 73 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RTGAdmin

Striker
Staff member
After the reports of people not receiving confirmation Emails on Gmail, this thread has been created so that we can see if there are still problems with the delivery of ticket emails or not.

This poll only refers to the ticket emails which should be coming out soon and not to the purchase confirmation email.

Please remember to update your response when you receive the email.

Last edited:

After the reports of people not receiving confirmation Emails on Gmail, this thread has been created so that we can see if there are still problems with the delivery of ticket emails or not.

This poll only refers to the ticket emails which should now be coming out and not to the purchase confirmation email.
Apparently we're waiting for Wembley to give us the go ahead to start sending them, which should hopefully happen at some point today

Apparently we're waiting for Wembley to give us the go ahead to start sending them, which should hopefully happen at some point today

That's fine - we should see all "No" responses for the moment which is reassuring for those that haven't heard, but as soon as they do start coming out the poll should give an early indication as to whether there are problems or not.

Why should that even be necessary?

Wembley will definitely be involved as entry will be by QR code and will have to work with their turnstile system.

There will be some sort of secret key to generate the codes and Wembley will provide that to the ticket suppliers.

Back