Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Possibly but if they can’t get us vaccinated they will be putting their patients at risk until I qualify through some other avenue. Hopefully something will get sorted soon .
How is that?
They aren't saying that the vaccine prevents you passing it to others are they?

Waiting to be invited.

I'm 70 so probably a little early but I am concerned that everybody else's Grama, Granda, Mam, Da, Tom, Dick and Harry seem to have had it or got an appointment.
I think there is a bit of a postcode lottery. My MiL who is 86 with significant respiratory issues only just got her invite on Friday. My granny, who is 95, still hasn’t heard.

Just came back after taking my mam, 45 minute queue even though they told people to come on the time provided. She said it was packed inside, then about 8-9 stood outside waiting.

UK breakdown of % of the population that have had their first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine:

Northern Ireland: 4.1%
England: 3.5%
Scotland: 3.0%
Wales: 2.7%

Has my first Covid Vaccination Booster (the Oxford Astra-Zenica) this afternoon, get the next dose in 10 to 12 weeks time.

Last edited:
we had emails and texts from work today(nhs), saying Centre Of Life and James Cook had Walk ins available for all NHS Staff you just needed your Work swipe and NHS number, no booking required

I watched a load going in today.
Everyone of them dressed up, gents in shirt , tie and overcoats.
Ladies in their Sunday best.
Most had little gifts for the nurses, boxes of biscuits or chocolates.
Cracking on with each other in the queue, flirting with the staff.
Its probably not a dignified thing to do , get a jab , but they seemed to give it a sense of dignity.
It cheered me up.

Come on Oxford 2.7% and rising.
I watched a load going in today.
Everyone of them dressed up, gents in shirt , tie and overcoats.
Ladies in their Sunday best.
Most had little gifts for the nurses, boxes of biscuits or chocolates.
Cracking on with each other in the queue, flirting with the staff.
Its probably not a dignified thing to do , get a jab , but they seemed to give it a sense of dignity.
It cheered me up.

It's a generation thing, I'll just make sure I have a short sleeved shirt on.

Has my first Covid Vaccination Booster (the Oxford Astra-Zenica) this afternoon, get the next dose in 10 to 12 weeks time.

any side effects?

I was absolutely wiped out yesterday, fell asleep in front of the telly. Only time I’ve done that before was when I had covid.

the dr said people who have had covid are more likely to get side effects through. and I had covid just over a month ago.

any side effects?

I was absolutely wiped out yesterday, fell asleep in front of the telly. Only time I’ve done that before was when I had covid.

the dr said people who have had covid are more likely to get side effects through. and I had covid just over a month ago.

Arm is quite stiff and sore this morning. As for tiredness & fatigue, well I took unwell over a year ago, which has left me constantly tired/fatigued, so that’s something I already have.

Back