Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Waiting for invite.
At 54 n I think I'm fairly healthy it says June for me approx just the 30,000,000 before me.
Mrs is a nurse and missed the opportunity twice as unable to leave work for allotted time due to staff shortages.

I'm getting the Pfizer one tomorow . Booked for my second one in 10 weeks strange that as Johnson's Dad got his within the 3 weeks which is recomended!

They said we couldn’t have it because we don’t have an NHS email address or NHS number .? Sounded a load of rubbish to me . If they had a reasonable explanation I would be more than happy to hear it and would accept it but to me it sounded like we couldn’t have it as we work for a private company even though we work hand in hand with the a&e staff.

Isn't that what they are saying i.e. you are not employed by the NHS so not covered by that aspect of the roll out but you may be covered elsewhere so possibly your employer may know.

All done in the duchy
Had my 2nd one one Thursday and still have a sore arm. All good and I’ve even volunteered for an overtime shift next Saturday doing them.
if they had asked me to do it on Friday instead of Tuesday I would have telt them to poke it as it was a shite week and I’ve got it easy compared to my peers working on ambulances and in hospitals. We are just busy where they are swamped

Isn't that what they are saying i.e. you are not employed by the NHS so not covered by that aspect of the roll out but you may be covered elsewhere so possibly your employer may know.
Possibly but if they can’t get us vaccinated they will be putting their patients at risk until I qualify through some other avenue. Hopefully something will get sorted soon .

My is a Mam is nurse and got the Pfizer one at bunny hill on Friday, said it was really well ran and literally in and out.
She had to wait 15 mins after to see if there is any reaction, said there is talks that will not be needed soon.

had my 1st pfizer 1 today at the centre of life

very well ran about 10 stations, i think loads of nhs staff have had there first one there in the last few days

It sounds like Bunny Hill are getting all the vaccines in the North East atm. Hate being negative but it seems our area (Cramlington) are getting nothing in. We've had 1200 so far (supposedly) for 30k people and they don't expect to get the Over 80's done until Thursday for the 1st jab and only seem to be doing vaccines Wed - Fri atm and all these large hubs all seem to be miles away aswell.

Yet other areas are down to the over 70's etc. They've said they want bigger deliveries aswell something very wrong imo. No offence to you's from Sunderland.

Last edited:
All done in the duchy
Had my 2nd one one Thursday and still have a sore arm. All good and I’ve even volunteered for an overtime shift next Saturday doing them.
if they had asked me to do it on Friday instead of Tuesday I would have telt them to poke it as it was a shite week and I’ve got it easy compared to my peers working on ambulances and in hospitals. We are just busy where they are swamped
You sound like a right wanker there mate.

Had my first Oxford Astra Zenca dose last week and the second one is planned for mid March. Quite pleased as I perform some very high risk procedures on my patients and get absolutely showered in it as a result. It's amazing I've never caught it yet really.

The immune response was certainly felt for a few days afterwards but at least I know it's doing something. Hopefully the second dose isn't as bad.

Employed by a private ambulance company who have a contract with the assessment suite in the RVI . Even though I deal with patients suffering from Covid every day , apparently we are not going to be offered vaccinations from the NHS . Not happy to say the least .

Are u registered with your GP as a health worker, if you’re not they won’t know that u should be on priority list.

Back