Have we got Wembley Way?

there's no segregation but as all of our pubs are at Wembley Way end of Wembley then naturally a vast majority of us will be at Wembley Way end. It will also be recommended to Portsmouth fans to use the other tube station and we'll be told to use Wembley Park.

What do they do? Divert from Wembley Park ?

Not having a dig, just surprised
Nah, if I remember rightly, a lot of the City supporters came in via Wembley Central, which would make sense if they’re just travelling down for the day on the west coast line and getting off at London Euston and jumping straight on the overground. Which isn’t to say there wasn’t plenty of Man City supporters who got off at Wembley Park, or anything like that, our lot just seemed to massively outnumber them. Part of the reason for that was, I think it’s fair to say, the League Cup final was a bit more of an ‘occasion’ for us than it was for them.

Last edited:
We’d always have that end because it’s based on geography - the northernmost team gets the east stand and southernmost gets the West.

So I read on here anyway :lol:

I think it’s mixed. We have allocated pubs next to Wembley Way, such as Premier Inn Wembley Park but Portsmouth have been allocated the Boxpark which is on wembley Way
Shame about the Box Park - it’s a canny big space and would be absolutely rocking full of football fans, massive bar and Pilsner Urquell in draft (if not thatbit was a decent lager anyway)

Bouncers that the average football fan would definitely not try to have a pavement dance with!

there's no segregation but as all of our pubs are at Wembley Way end of Wembley then naturally a vast majority of us will be at Wembley Way end. It will also be recommended to Portsmouth fans to use the other tube station and we'll be told to use Wembley Park.
There isn't another tube station. Trains from Portsmouth go into Victoria, which is on the jubilee line. So Portsmouth fans will need to use Wembley park too. Wembley station has an Overground service to Marylebone station.

As for Wembley way, there's only a Sainsbury's and some food outlets on it. When I was down the other week they were busy doing a load of work and had most of the path fenced off. Taking your own beers is the best option as there's plenty of space around the stadium.

Back