Have we got Wembley Way?

Found the bluff. We're in the East Stand so I think that means we have Wembley Way...

Portsmouth booked their place in the Final after seeing off Bury with a comfortable 3-0 win at Gigg Lane in the first Semi-Final, and will be housed in the West Stand of the national arena.

Sunderland, who defeated fellow Sky Bet League One side Bristol Rovers 2-0 in the second Semi-Final, will therefore be based in the East Stand at Wembley.

Dinnar to be honest. I don't think it's a strict/enforced allocation (unless it's the type of fixture that would require it). I just assume it's in your ticketing info which is the best station/route to use - Wembley Park and Wembley Stadium are different lines aren't they.

Wembley Park is the Tube station at the end of Wembley Way - it's the logical arrival point from Kings Cross, as they're both on the Metropolitan Line. Wembley Central is a bit further away, and is on the Bakerloo line. Wembley Stadium is the train station (trains from Marylebone). I'd expect most of our fans to arrive on the Metropolitan, either from Kings Cross or somewhere in central London.

Yeah they are. But the route people use will be driven by where they come from rather than where they are sitting
Honestly dinnar - to be honest we gave zero thought to which end to rock up at and just used Wembley Park anyway. Remember it being all us and next to no City, so whether or not they were more clued up I dint kna.

I'll be getting off at Wembley Park tube station on the day, We have half the North End, East Stand and half the South end so looking at the map would say we would be Wembley Way, might have a pompey fans on it too but that is expected with fans that can get along

Wembley Park is the Tube station at the end of Wembley Way - it's the logical arrival point from Kings Cross, as they're both on the Metropolitan Line. Wembley Central is a bit further away, and is on the Bakerloo line. Wembley Stadium is the train station (trains from Marylebone). I'd expect most of our fans to arrive on the Metropolitan, either from Kings Cross or somewhere in central London.
Aye I kna marra, I've been a few times before.

That's why I never saw a city fan u until inside the ground
The select few I saw got nee end of abuse. :lol:

Suppose they had the last laugh. :cry:

Last edited:
2012 when i went it was mixed, never seen or heard of it being allocated, even wen I went to England vs Scotland fans were mixed in

Last edited:

Most Pompey fans will be getting the Bakerlooline from Waterloo to Wembo Central.

I'm sure it's on the Jubilee line? That's how I got to the final in 2014 I think.

Back