Have the Mags got links with any Dutch firms?

Pre
Like we do with Feyernoord?

Coach load of Dutch lads in the village hotel last night and they were apparently at their match.
Ajax. Watch that idiot Danny Dyer's Football Factories. One of them has a Mag scarf on. I'm no expert but I guess it's a case of "my enemy's enemy is my friend" after their games against Feyenoord when Bellamy played for them. I was at both games and they took a brutal beating in Rotterdam. To be honest (although I know it goes against the grain on here) I thought the Dutch went too far. There was normal Mag fans getting stabbed while there so-called Gremlin superheroes were nowhere to be seen. Not nice to see at all. Although it's ineffable on here, most of the proper Mags fans are no different to ours. In my opinion they didn't deserve that.

Last edited:
Pre

Ajax. Watch that idiot Danny Dyer's Football Factories. One of them has a Mag scarf on. I'm no expert but I guess it's a case of "my enemy's enemy is my friend" after their games against Feyenoord when Bellamy played for them. I was at both games and they took a brutal beating in Rotterdam. To be honest (although I know it goes against the grain on here) I thought the Dutch went too far. There was normal Mag fans getting stabbed while there so-called Gremlin superheroes were nowhere to be seen. Not nice to see at all. Although it's ineffable on here, most of the proper Mags fans are no different to ours. In my opinion they didn't deserve that.
Agree with that.
People stabbing fans are scum no matter who they claim to support.

Btw I said firms as a lot didn't look like normal supporters, none were wearing any sort of colours, spotted a few ACAB tattoos etc.

Pre

Don't actually mind Ajax but let's all hope PSV win the title now.

Back