Have the Mags got links with any Dutch firms?

Pre

Ajax. Watch that idiot Danny Dyer's Football Factories. One of them has a Mag scarf on. I'm no expert but I guess it's a case of "my enemy's enemy is my friend" after their games against Feyenoord when Bellamy played for them. I was at both games and they took a brutal beating in Rotterdam. To be honest (although I know it goes against the grain on here) I thought the Dutch went too far. There was normal Mag fans getting stabbed while there so-called Gremlin superheroes were nowhere to be seen. Not nice to see at all. Although it's ineffable on here, most of the proper Mags fans are no different to ours. In my opinion they didn't deserve that.

Nobody should be getting stabbed full stop, especially over something so trivial as supporting a different football team.

Pre

Ajax. Watch that idiot Danny Dyer's Football Factories. One of them has a Mag scarf on. I'm no expert but I guess it's a case of "my enemy's enemy is my friend" after their games against Feyenoord when Bellamy played for them. I was at both games and they took a brutal beating in Rotterdam. To be honest (although I know it goes against the grain on here) I thought the Dutch went too far. There was normal Mag fans getting stabbed while there so-called Gremlin superheroes were nowhere to be seen. Not nice to see at all. Although it's ineffable on here, most of the proper Mags fans are no different to ours. In my opinion they didn't deserve that.
The mags smashed them, SW told us. Must be twue.

We had just come out of the Howards Arms about thirty seconds before. Always remember one of them with a proper curly mop on him.
Was a day of luck for me, just left the Albion when the coppers lifted the full pub. Then when them twats turned up I was right next to MC when the coppers waded in, I was on the video footage on local news, lucky as fuck not to be lifted. Great day though.

Can’t remember any blades being involved
When was this ?

Intriguing
Was there not that incident at North Shields ferry a good few years ago? Thats all I can think of.

Pretty awful stuff. Having said that it was all pre-arranged stuff. I think I recall something about us having some Citeh or Chelsea lads with us.

Back