Have the Mags got links with any Dutch firms?

Pre

Ajax. Watch that idiot Danny Dyer's Football Factories. One of them has a Mag scarf on. I'm no expert but I guess it's a case of "my enemy's enemy is my friend" after their games against Feyenoord when Bellamy played for them. I was at both games and they took a brutal beating in Rotterdam. To be honest (although I know it goes against the grain on here) I thought the Dutch went too far. There was normal Mag fans getting stabbed while there so-called Gremlin superheroes were nowhere to be seen. Not nice to see at all. Although it's ineffable on here, most of the proper Mags fans are no different to ours. In my opinion they didn't deserve that.

Any links to stabbings etc. I know they got a good kicking but dont remember any of that.

What on Earth would be the point of some mag daft kernts forming a puffs alliance with some Dutch daft kernts. Do they meet up and swap badges and scarves? Do they pick some pretendy European enemies together and declare themselves as sworn enemies of the likes of Real Madrid and Juventus?

Thats because he's making it up. A quick google confirms it. You lot lap up any shite about NUFC on here
My point is a do know on that day the mags had a load of hassle but dont ever remember hearing or reading about a load of stabbings. Been over feyenoord number of times and never heard of mags being stabbed.

Pre

Ajax. Watch that idiot Danny Dyer's Football Factories. One of them has a Mag scarf on. I'm no expert but I guess it's a case of "my enemy's enemy is my friend" after their games against Feyenoord when Bellamy played for them. I was at both games and they took a brutal beating in Rotterdam. To be honest (although I know it goes against the grain on here) I thought the Dutch went too far. There was normal Mag fans getting stabbed while there so-called Gremlin superheroes were nowhere to be seen. Not nice to see at all. Although it's ineffable on here, most of the proper Mags fans are no different to ours. In my opinion they didn't deserve that.
What a pile of shite, I was at that game and yes there were a few minor scuffles but no stabbings, infact the banter between both sets was class, and don't you think if any normal fans got stabbed it would of been all over the local news you utter tool

Thats because he's making it up. A quick google confirms it. You lot lap up any shite about NUFC on here
TBH, I'm sure the same can be said about them with regard to us on any of their mostly inferior sites, marra. Not that I feel the need to visit them, to get caught up on my fill of excitement (or is that Excrement), for the day;)

Someone got stabbed in Bruges and there were a couple on both sides stabbed after Beardsley's testimonial but that's all I can remember in last 20 odd years

If there had been any stabbings the Chronicle would have been all over it. I don't buy the comic but I'm sure it would have been brought to my attention by mag mates who buy it.

Back