Have the fanzines cost us out potential?

You’re right, it is nonsense. Because nobody from Roker Report has ever said they’re the voice of the fans
But you/they didn't say that they were not the voice of of the fans/members, which also applied to the other fanzines. By using the names of the various fanzines this suggested that they were representing, at least, the majority of fans/members. Maybe it should have been worded that it did not represent the voice of the fans but those at the top of each of the fanzines, which would have prevented some of the confusion/animosity it appears to have done.

I was in complete disagreement with the demands that the self appointed cartel of supporters made but no I don't think it would make one jot of difference to a potential new buyer.

What's happening on the pitch now and the excellent job that PP is doing is everything and will sell the club.

SD can't be called a failing owner mind if we get out of this league everyone would have to agree he had done an excellent job and give him the respect he would have earned.

I honestly can’t see how that could be a problem, fans have quite specific problems about Donald’s approach; his lack of professionalism, being cheap and only interested in making money for himself. If potential owners plan on behaving like him and are put off, good, if they don’t plan on going on like him why would there be a problem?

Perhaps buyers look st safc as too much hassle now given how we fans turn on owners (as it is percieved) ...?
When will folk learn its always about the money!.......... anybody who thinks donald is selling because of the fans group statement i have a timeshare on the moon for sale ..great view but shit atmosphere and school run is a bit of a hassle though!

Perhaps buyers look st safc as too much hassle now given how we fans turn on owners (as it is percieved) ...?
What do you think?

"I'm not going to buy SAFC, despite its facilities and potential because a fanzine said something nasty about the previous owner". Haway man, youre better than this.

God forbid the owners get the price they paid after sorting out the financial mess the club were in. Crucify them now!

It's not that simple and straight forward though, is it? We can go round in circles all you like after last night but the fact is the 'club' was valued at £15m. SD has stated that anyone who wants to buy the club will have to buy Madrox, who owe SD/JS £25m? So he wants what he paid and what he's invested. Income is lower and we're not as attractive as he'd hoped we'd be.

Back