Harry Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. The real deal. Both footed, good in general play and good in the air

Got a feeling he'll be around the 150 PL goals club he'll not be a 20 goals a season player all his career

The people who think he'll even get close to Shearer record need their heads seeing to

Anybody said "I could score in that team" yet?
They were probably wary of having the £18.6m Vincent Janssen pointed out to them.

Just like Bale didn't?
Just like Bale didn't grow up a boyhood Spurs fan, but was a Madrid one, one who naturally idolised and modelled himself on Ronaldo. Not much of a surprise as to his decision when Madrid wanted him

Last edited:
Got a feeling he'll be around the 150 PL goals club he'll not be a 20 goals a season player all his career

The people who think he'll even get close to Shearer record need their heads seeing to
I confidently said that, but to be honest he's the first player I've seen that might come close.

1.62 Games per Goal, or c23 goals a season. He'd need another 8 and a bit seasons at that rate to get to 260. That said, a couple of 30 goal seasons (which isn't beyond him) and obviously that total doesn't seem so far away.

Few caveats of course;
He'll have to stay in the Premier League which is less likely now than it was in Shearer's day
He'll need to stay relatively injury free

That touch to begin the move setting up Ali for their fourth was insane. Reminiscent of Bergkamp (almost).

He's got the best % of passing in the league so he's the best at it :lol:
Kane got the most goals last season so he's the best goalscorer/striker.

This season Courtois, Azpilicueta, Alonso, Cahill, Luiz and Kante have the most clean sheets, they're the best defence.

He has made the most passes. There's nearly fifty players with a higher pass completion.

Other than that though, good stuff.

He's class against the also-rans, no doubt about that, and he's great to watch.

His record against the best sides isn't that impressive is it?

One goal (a penalty) in eight matches against the top 7 this season.

I think two goals in the champions league. A penalty against Monaco and a goal when they couldn't qualify anymore against CSKA.

Awful in the Euros as well.

They were probably wary of having the £18.6m Vincent Janssen pointed out to them.

Just like Bale didn't grow up a boyhood Spurs fan, but was a Madrid one, one who naturally idolised and modelled himself on Ronaldo. Not much of a surprise as to his decision when Madrid wanted him

You know Kane was an Arsenal fan right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back