Hardest Geezer runs Africa

If that's right the hardest geezer name was the result of a lost bet then his mates have stitched him right up, reckon he would have had much more coverage from the start and raised more money with a better name.
I don't think anyone really cares what internet username someone uses if they have just run the length of Africa

So his internet username was important to some people while he was running Africa?
It could be a factor. Look at the first page of the thread, how many without knowing anything about him would just dismiss him as yet another attention seeking youtuber and an arrogant one at that to call himself the hardest geezer. You explained the name but most people wouldn't have known.
I would never have heard of him if it wasn't for this thread and it seems mad the bloke has been running the length of Africa for nearly a year and only got any real publicity when he could see the finish line.

Came into my work tonight (Brixton Tesco), thoroughly lovely bloke. I clocked him early and didn't say owt, but a few others came upto him and he had time for them all. Then I had a bit of a chat with him and that as he was stood talking to some others.

Late at night and doing his shopping on his own, so I imagine he'd of been knackered and fed up with people talking/ taking photos but he couldn't of been nicer.

Last edited:

Back