Hardest Geezer runs Africa

I seen some ultrarunner lass on my running feeds who's doing over 50km a day off her own back, she on day 177 as of today, hardly the hardest geezer out there then.

I am quite jealous of youngsters these days and the inspiration they can get from such things as youtube. So much of it is relatable content and shows how achievable things are.

If you were to do some epic adventure what would you do? run/walk/swim/cycle/row some crazy distance? I once met a bloke who around 10-15 years ago rowed solo across the atlantic as he got bored of his job and wanted out of the rat race. did almost no training before and hadn't been a rower either. Mad fella, but lovely and inspiring

Last edited:
They all say that these YouTubers as they get in their Aston in Dubai. With their girlfriend called Chlamydia.

I remember someone local doing something “for charity” locally, just a pure coincidence that he’s been desperately trying everything to be a Facebook celebrity for years.

Tough one, because they are raising for charity which is always a good thing, and can’t exactly expect them to disclose their true objective of being internet famous.

I am quite jealous of youngsters these days and the inspiration they can get from such things as youtube. So much of it is relatable content and shows how achievable things are.
I like the ones who have full time jobs travelling first class around the world. It looks great but I bet it’s hard work coming up with content so regularly.

I like the ones who have full time jobs travelling first class around the world. It looks great but I bet it’s hard work coming up with content so regularly.

You sound like a cynic. I don't actually know the ones you mean tbh. I am quite new to youtube etc but I like people like this hardestgeezer who just sack everything off to go do something crazy

Aye I’ve been following, had posted it in the running thread. A simply unbelievable achievement if he manages it, im not even sure the van will!

I once met a bloke who around 10-15 years ago rowed solo across the atlantic as he got bored of his job and wanted out of the rat race. did almost no training before and hadn't been a rower either. Mad fella, but lovely and inspiring
He must have had money to do that.

Back