Hardest Geezer runs Africa

Honestly, had no idea about this at all and (very stupidly) saw the title of this thread months ago and assumed it should (as someone else pointed out earlier) have been in the politics forum instead, assumed it was about some rogue leader of a third world country. :oops: :lol:

Consequently I've been reading up on it a fair bit this morning and I watched his most recent Youtube video (wish I'd watched them all when they went out at the time).

Can't comprehend nor understand how the human body is capable of that considering most folk who do the London Marathon (and who are mainly of above average fitness standards) take months training solely for that, and this bloke has just knocked out 360 of them in 240 days. Mental.

Just read the thread,😂 some of the comments earlier on it man , gobshites reckoning they nar the crack.😂😂

First few pages are class. Some venomous posts from some, incredibly bitter and jealous. Lurker seemed to sack it off and return to his duty as armchair commander of AFU the further the bloke got in to the challenge, but some proper hateful posts from him looking back.

Last edited:
Honestly, had no idea about this at all and (very stupidly) saw the title of this thread months ago and assumed it should (as someone else pointed out earlier) have been in the politics forum instead, assumed it was about some rogue leader of a third world country. :oops: :lol:

Consequently I've been reading up on it a fair bit this morning and I watched his most recent Youtube video (wish I'd watched them all when they went out at the time).

Can't comprehend nor understand how the human body is capable of that considering most folk who do the London Marathon (and who are mainly of above average fitness standards) take months training solely for that, and this bloke has just knocked out 360 of them in 240 days. Mental.
To be fair the YouTube videos are canny crap. Once you've seen a couple of them you've seen them all really. The daily(ish) little 30 second videos were sufficient in finding out what was going on.

Quite interested to see how he adapts back into normal life. Would like to see a documentary on that.

I do fear he's going to become an unbearable LinkedIn motivational speaker type after this though. :lol: Hope not.

Can't even imagine what his body has gone through. Is it not dangerous for him now if he just stops and rests? What type of conditioning will he have to go through dietary wise etc?

Can't even imagine what his body has gone through. Is it not dangerous for him now if he just stops and rests? What type of conditioning will he have to go through dietary wise etc?
Forrest Gump did it nee bother 😄

Heard he'd finished on the news there, tremendous achievement, are there any doubters yet? They usually are people who are sceptical though I don't see how tbh .....

A herculean effort of epic proportions, well done geezer, well done 👏😎⭐👍.
Nice to see him getting a massive strawberry daiquiri cocktail and his missus waiting for him at the end ❤️

Back