Hard Rock Cafe noocazzle

Will they have pj and Duncan memorabilia or will it be the same random guitars and stuff on the walls as all the other hard rock cafes
One of the things which really stands out for me regarding Hard Rock Cafe memorabilia is when I visited the one at Disney World Florida about ten years ago. I remember looking at an axe which was supposedly the same prop used by Jack Nicholson in The Shining movie.

The next day, I went to “Hollywood Studios” which is another park within Disney World if you’re not familiar, and saw... the axe from The Shining which was on display, with a small plaque next to it saying it was on loan from a museum in London. I was all “fuck Hard Rock Cafe and their sketchy, fake memorabilia.”

Hate to be one of those people but I can’t see it lasting, the ones elsewhere are frequented by tourists, not a place for locals to eat at regularly. I don’t think Newcastle get the amount of tourists to make it successful.
You’d be surprised - I live near quayside and you do get quite a few visitors

I’m a supporter of any business setting up and providing jobs locally especially on the back of Covid and a lot of job losses already with more to come when furlough ends

It might do well. Signed memorabilia by the Animals and the likes. Jim Hendrix might even get a place on the wall.

Back