Hard Rock Cafe noocazzle

Although slightly over priced the bait isn’t that bad...probably book up to take the kids during next school holiday, they’ve enjoyed the Edinburgh and London ones.

Hate to be one of those people but I can’t see it lasting, the ones elsewhere are frequented by tourists, not a place for locals to eat at regularly. I don’t think Newcastle get the amount of tourists to make it successful.

If the burgers aren’t £3 and same price as a gutbuster breakfast from the burger van outside B&Q they will be overpriced according to here. People will be well jealous of it.
Hate to be one of those people but I can’t see it lasting, the ones elsewhere are frequented by tourists, not a place for locals to eat at regularly. I don’t think Newcastle get the amount of tourists to make it successful.
You’re mistaken. I lived on Baltic quay a few year ago and the place is packed with them. Kids love places like this as well.

You’re mistaken. I lived on Baltic quay a few year ago and the place is packed with them. Kids love places like this as well.
You lived down there? You never mentioned it! 😂
I hope I am mistaken tbh, but although Newcastle has a fair amount of tourists it is not like Edinburgh or London where it’s packed with tourists almost 365 days of the year.

I sad earlier the food is fine and it is. I had a quite pricey burger which was nice with chips and it was fine - the service was good and staff super friendly but I did not think wow this is special and it was a bit expensive for what it was.

Most reviews will mention the staff - they all seem to like working there. If you like that vibe - rock memorabilia then people will love it - it’s very successful

I used to frequent the San Antonio Hard Rock in the late 80s.

It was a decent place and still had the edginess of a rock cafe.

I walked past one recently and it was like a chrome and neon nightmare.

Everything about it said 'sucker'

If the burgers aren’t £3 and same price as a gutbuster breakfast from the burger van outside B&Q they will be overpriced according to here. People will be well jealous of it.

Kids, for birthdays etc.

Adults for cocktails.

Tourists.

Students.

Went to a couple in Vegas, one on the strip and a one off the strip futher down.

Lovely bait in both when we went, and was interesting looking at all the photos and clothes of the stars and memorabilia.

Back