Hammers are moaning about owners too

I am supporting the team, you simpleton. I just don't approve of the owners. I wouldn't expect someone as lacking as you to understand all the complexities between the two entities of team and owner, mind.

Aye can see how humping the owner in the press would help our fragile confidence at the time.....am sure the brave new world will be unveiled the morra...

Aye can see how humping the owner in the press would help our fragile confidence at the time.....am sure the brave new world will be unveiled the morra...
Erm, since the release our fragile confidence hasn't seemingly been negatively impacted, has it, considering the run we're on? So, yes, let's pat the fanzines on the back! Jesus, at least think about what you're writing, you slavering wreck. Thick as a castle wall.

Erm, since the release our fragile confidence hasn't seemingly been negatively impacted, has it, considering the run we're on? So, yes, let's pat the fanzines on the back! Jesus, at least think about what you're writing, you slavering wreck. Thick as a castle wall.

Oh I see ya claiming this was just designed as a kick up the arse? Of course....

Whales Fookin wallpaper paste...

Because the top managers are hard to attract.

In an ideal world Everyone could appoint a Guardiola or Klopp but very few clubs can attract them. For other managers they may be attracted to a "project" or the feel for a club.

I get West Hams fans concerns over the stadium - but they've spent around £150 million in 2 seasons which alot of clubs could only dream of.

Its not the boards fault those players havent done the business. It seems they were suckered in by the whole top 4 talk when they moved stadium which is ultimately their own fault - a big stadium doesnt = success alone see Newcastle
Fuck all that. Just get some magic potion down their necks.

Because the top managers are hard to attract.

In an ideal world Everyone could appoint a Guardiola or Klopp but very few clubs can attract them. For other managers they may be attracted to a "project" or the feel for a club.

I get West Hams fans concerns over the stadium - but they've spent around £150 million in 2 seasons which alot of clubs could only dream of.

Its not the boards fault those players havent done the business. It seems they were suckered in by the whole top 4 talk when they moved stadium which is ultimately their own fault - a big stadium doesnt = success alone see Newcastle
Probably about as much as most other clubs who have been in the Premier League in recent years. The fact is there's far too many mediocre players going for ridiculously over inflated transfer fees. I read somewhere that Bournemouth have spent 270 million in four seasons.

I always thought it was only the Mags that arrange any kind of action against their owners and, a such, we should avoid doing anything ourselves, or so I read repeatedly on here... Seems it's not actually the case?
The mags do it every time the daft ***** get beat man ffs.
Protests are fine. Camping out outside of Ashleys house, abusing him in the street and shouting at shops isnt...
They also threatened his family.

Last edited:
And spurs too, just embarked on their most successful cup season and they are a cup team, and the fans have had enough, oh a d tvrve just for the best new stadium in the land

Last edited:
FFS. Brady and her daughter.
full

Back