Hammers are moaning about owners too

Aye.....unless you've got a plan B for a klerb on its arse....

Still Fookin waiting....
Plan B is get new owners who have a plan and know what they're doing and possibly get someone in who has experience of working with a club of this size as a bonus.

I heard Karen Brady interviewed and she reckons they have 52,000 season ticket holders with another 50,000 on the waiting list.....surely this is bull shit of mag proportions?

They talk about being a big club and wanting to do big things. But they then appoint Moyes when managers like Ancelloti are available

Because the top managers are hard to attract.

In an ideal world Everyone could appoint a Guardiola or Klopp but very few clubs can attract them. For other managers they may be attracted to a "project" or the feel for a club.

I get West Hams fans concerns over the stadium - but they've spent around £150 million in 2 seasons which alot of clubs could only dream of.

Its not the boards fault those players havent done the business. It seems they were suckered in by the whole top 4 talk when they moved stadium which is ultimately their own fault - a big stadium doesnt = success alone see Newcastle

Whee's coming? Where's the queue?
Who hev the fans group lined up, vetted, completed due Fookin diligence on?
Ask your man Stew. He's turned down loads of healthy offers, so he says, so there is obviously a lengthy queue of interested parties. Nowt to worry about if your man has been truthful... But has he?

I always thought it was only the Mags that arrange any kind of action against their owners and, a such, we should avoid doing anything ourselves, or so I read repeatedly on here... Seems it's not actually the case?

Protests are fine. Camping out outside of Ashleys house, abusing him in the street and shouting at shops isnt...

You and ya daft mates stop Fookin whining and just support the team then
I am supporting the team, you simpleton. I just don't approve of the owners. I wouldn't expect someone as lacking as you to understand all the complexities between the two entities of team and owner, mind.

Protests are fine. Camping out outside of Ashleys house, abusing him in the street and shouting at shops isnt...
I know that, mate. Just a light-hearted response to some of the embarrassment from our fans based on the coordinated statement from fan group and fanzines.

Back