Hammers are moaning about owners too

As usual with them there are many complaints but it comes down to spending -

18th highest income in world football
7th highest average attendance (or tickets sold at least) in Europe

spending in last 2.5 widows - 25m net

Contract given to Moyes - 18 months
Loan bid for Ferandes - 18 months
Loan bid for Barbosa - 18 months
Time till they can sell up and not have to give any back to the tax payer - 18 months

Time till they can sell up and not have to give any back to the tax payer - 18 months
Time till playing championship football- 6 months.

Time till playing championship football- 6 months.
I think we'll be ok, if not they will make damn sure we come back up. (one of the few good points about them is anytime either Birmngham or us have been relegated they have a 100% record of coming back up at the first attempt)

Rent etc on stadium all automatically halves should we go down so that won't be a burden

Owners think the average fan is daft. Mind, we are unbelievably uneducated in business.

"It is a static demo... We want it well behaved, not jumping up and down lobbing beer about singing sack the board, a structured and constructive demonstration."

Sounds a canny boring protest to be fair, just all standing there. If we ever need another protest I hope it's at least a "right we've had enough, let's all go off it and jump about like idiots" one
More lively than our protests against the owners, which basically consisted of A Love Supreme sendind Stewart Donald a direct message on twitter.

Give it 15-20 years. Gold and co will be gone and whoever owns WHU will be looking at building a new stadium. They cant spend the next 100-200 years in that hollow thing they are lodging in now.

I think we'll be ok, if not they will make damn sure we come back up. (one of the few good points about them is anytime either Birmngham or us have been relegated they have a 100% record of coming back up at the first attempt)

Rent etc on stadium all automatically halves should we go down so that won't be a burden
Playing in a half empty stadium tho
Spurs have won numerous domestic trophies and a European one. I get the prestige of the modern day CL but I’m not sure last year was their ‘most successful cup season’.
I meant to put European in before cup

Last edited:
More lively than our protests against the owners, which basically consisted of A Love Supreme sendind Stewart Donald a direct message on twitter.
to be fair we showed the other year that when other protests are ignored we're quite happy to go a little less static

Last edited:
30000 would be half empty now

I'm saying would be more than that there

33000 would be half empty if we have opened the remian 6000 seats to take capacity to 66000

Although that will be a bit higher as the ends get squared and bought closer this summer which will add more, going from

Logon or register to see this image

to -
Logon or register to see this image
I see you, do you really think you'd get over 33k?? I'm not sure you would like

I see you, do you really think you'd get over 33k?? I'm not sure you would like
I think so, we have always averaged around 30,000 before when gone down and crowds have gone up since - Last time we went down average was just shy of 31,000

if 50% of season ticket holders don't renew we'd still have 27000 season ticket holders (54000 currently)

chances are figure of non renewals will not be that high

Last edited:
I think so, we have always averaged around 30,000 before when gone down and crowds have gone up since - Last time we went down average was just shy of 31,000

if 50% of season ticket holders don't renew we'd still have 27000 season ticket holders (54000 currently)

chances are figure of non renewals will not be that high
Fair chance then mate

Including themselves.

Couldn't be worse than last time when they invaded the pitch and later forced Gold out of his car. The media will manage to paint them in a positive light mind. We on the otherhand get vilified and even blamed for the club's failings :lol:
you're not seriously claiming the media paint West Ham fans in a good light?

Seems that the protest is already having an effect, Sullivan has surfaced from his self imposed media blackout

The Firm x 2
Rise of the Footsoldier
Cass
Green Street
I.D

etc etc

the Hooligan doc abut the ICF

when exactly do the press paint us in a good light?

Last edited:

Have been for years- they've been rinsed with that new stadium and everything that was west ham is now gone - no fear going to the Olympic stadium like - if they suffered our fate they would have 15k in that stadium

Back