Hamilton the musical

Went to watch in London (obviously a few months ago). Thought to myself I’ve got to sit through 3 hours of rap shite, I was blown away, it was amazing. It’s on Disney Plus from today, well worth a watch.
Watching it but wish I'd listened to the audio a few times first. May need a few listens especially as I'm not a fan of rap stuff.

Went to watch in London (obviously a few months ago). Thought to myself I’ve got to sit through 3 hours of rap shite, I was blown away, it was amazing. It’s on Disney Plus from today, well worth a watch.
Will be putting it on soon. We saw it in London last year and it was class. Looking forward to seeing the original cast do it

Cant wait to watch it, I've heard some of the songs and just love Lin Manuel Miranda

Was suppose to be going to london nxt week to see it but obviously cancelled so getting to watch it today on disney+ was good been wanting to see it for ages feel like ive had the soundtrack on repeat for the last 2 yrs slightly obsessed with it lol

Was suppose to be going to london nxt week to see it but obviously cancelled so getting to watch it today on disney+ was good been wanting to see it for ages feel like ive had the soundtrack on repeat for the last 2 yrs slightly obsessed with it lol
I'm exactly the same. Think I listened to it nigh on daily for about 6 months when I first heard of it. Just finished watching it now and putting it on again until i fall asleep.

I'm exactly the same. Think I listened to it nigh on daily for about 6 months when I first heard of it. Just finished watching it now and putting it on again until i fall asleep.
When I was preggers and couldnt sleep I used to put the soundtrack on all night in my headphones. Amazing soundtrack, how can every song be epic!?

When I was preggers and couldnt sleep I used to put the soundtrack on all night in my headphones. Amazing soundtrack, how can every song be epic!?
I know. It's incredible. On the plus side, the bairn will definitely be a Hamilton fan. When my fiancee was pregnant she played how far I'll go all the time and now I have to watch Moana every day (at least there's a Hamilton link)

Wife made me book tickets for it last year and I assumed it was going to be some completely over hyped hipster nonsense given the gushing that was going on about it. Played the soundtrack in the car the week before we went and realised I was completely wrong. It's probably the best musical I've ever seen although the second half is definitely weaker than the first. Americans probably find it more interesting though.

My daughters (no) rave about it. Watched it tonight and really enjoyed it. Would not like to see it live although I would like to see anything live at the moment

Back