Halloween decorations

Can't recall much of that in the 80s myself. Might have been a neighbourhood thing around your way.
Aye, sounds like it. Most if not all the houses had kids around the same age. Was class for growing up tbh, always something going on right outside your front door.
Few bairns been pennying for the guy outside our local shops last few days 😂
That’s @Stevie Freestein II pushing his marra about in his wheel barrow Hank. Don’t give them anything, they should know better at their age.

Last edited:
There's a canny house as you head through Ford Estate; just North of the Round Robin. Quite tasteful decorations although a bit too many of them.

It doesn't bother me: brings a splash of colour and light as the dark nights draw in.
Tis getting to that time of year again Patch where looking in peoples windows on these dark nights warms the heart.
Off the top of my head Queen Alexandra Rd is meat and drink to the likes of me this time of year for a good old stare in .Love it.
Here come all the old ***** with the “back in my day” crack. Guess what lads, times change and people do what they want and try to make their bairns happy. Mind yer own business what other people do!
This,

people need to mind their neb and let people get on with it.

Came in on Saturday afternoon to find my lass had decorated the front of ours, we’ve not even got kids ffs, to be fair I’ve noticed one or two youngins coming around with their parents to have a look so it’s doing no harm I suppose. I’ve grown a few whopper pumpkins this year so I’ll be putting them out too, not until the 31st though.

Came in on Saturday afternoon to find my lass had decorated the front of ours, we’ve not even got kids ffs, to be fair I’ve noticed one or two youngins coming around with their parents to have a look so it’s doing no harm I suppose. I’ve grown a few whopper pumpkins this year so I’ll be putting them out too, not until the 31st though.
Perverts

Back