Halloween decorations

There's a house near us that has a huge spider web on it. I think it looks good. It's a bit of fun. It's not hurting anyone.

Our Halloween Lego is out and will be until 1st November.
Christmas Lego can stay in the box until 1st December - at least.

I’ve grown a few whopper pumpkins this year so I’ll be putting them out too, not until the 31st though.

Lucky you. Ours never got that far. Shitload of flowers on them, but not a single pumpkin. Ended up having to hack some of the flowers off to try and make it concentrate on one bit of the vine but it wasn't having it.

We're having pigeon problems and shooting at them hasn't solved it, neither has getting a fake bird of prey designed to scare them off. So as it's nearly Halloween I fancy getting this

Just kill them and have done with it marra

We're having pigeon problems and shooting at them hasn't solved it, neither has getting a fake bird of prey designed to scare them off. So as it's nearly Halloween I fancy getting this

Pigeon netting, bird spikes, or get someone local with a Harris hawk?

It seems to be a bigger drinking party night than Christmas Eve and Black Eye Friday for the 18 to 25 group I have noticed.
And you want to see some of the fancy dress costumes they wear.

We never bothered with it in the 80s like. Now the students seem to go mad for it. Must be an Americanised type thing. They will be doing spring break next. And that other one, July 4th.

Give them a f***ing narky
Was just telling my youngest the other day that there was none of this Halloween malarkey when I was a kid. We had hollowed out turnips (an arduous affair I tell you) and the only thing they sold in our local shop was a witches hat :D Don’t think I saw a pumpkin in a supermarket until the nineties.
You tell`em. We never saw a banana until after the (Falklands) War and had to walk five miles to school with carboard boxes on our feet in the snow....in the summer

Back