Halifax Grooming Gang

You said I made allegations without backing them up.

I provided a link to referencing the comments made in my initial post.

Game,set and match.

Oh and reported

That the one about "accomodating local girls"?

You are clearly as thick and childish as I've always thought!!

Regarding the emboldened text, that was taken from a post I made about 14/15 years ago when I was first considering retiring here and had read that some Thai females were concerned about talking to foreigners - no more no less.

That though didn't stop chucky lover and haway (who'd conspired to search for any posts I'd made anywhere), worldwide, quoting it out of context.

Last edited:

Regarding the emboldened text, that was taken from a post I made about 14/15 years ago when I was first considering retiring here and had read that some Thai females were concerned about talking to foreigners - no more no less.

That though didn't stop chucky lover and haway (who'd conspired to search for any posts I'd made anywhere), worldwide, quoting it out of context.

That chunky is a little pest isnt he?

So back to the point that you ignored you will admit I was right?

You have and did make comments about the children of immigrants then?

Because the way you responded to my initial post would suggest I made it all up.

We call that a tucking in forum parlance.

The phrase you are looking for is climb down.

That chunky is a little pest isnt he?

So back to the point that you ignored you will admit I was right?

You have and did make comments about the children of immigrants then.

Not all, because you are wrong!

I did comment upon immigrants and their children (I started a thread about them) and stand by every word, as I've previously stated!

You, though, (and your hero) appear to be attempting to suggest a different agenda, which I've still to make sense of (other than being anti Laeotaekhun).

Yet another immature, evasive reply from yourself.

This no longer surprises me - it's the norm!
How does that answer the question ‘have you been drinking?’?

You, though, (and your hero) appear to be attempting to suggest a different agenda, which I've still to make sense of (other than being anti Laeotaekhun).
Laeotaekhun intolerant iirc

This one?

Help!! - Udon Thani Thailand Forum - Udon Thani, Thailand

You can’t report what you can’t see iirc

Last edited:
Thirty-three men held over child sex abuse

Thirty-three men arrested over Halifax child sex abuse

"Thirty-three men have been arrested in connection with historical child sexual abuse in West Yorkshire.

It follows allegations made by a woman about abuse she suffered as a child in Halifax, Calderdale, between 2002 and 2005.

The arrested men, aged between 30 and 40, have been released under investigation pending further inquiries."

Don't panic everyone, I'm sure if they all turn out to be muslim men it's just a coincidence..... another one:rolleyes:
100% of them were men, the majority of abuse is by Men, Men are the problem. Way more men committing abuse than Muslims. How does that fit your agenda.

ps. I worked for child protection years ago, there was substantial levels of abuse from non-muslims groups, not to say this isn't a problem but I don't think religion is a factor. Gender certainly is.

And for balance...

C of E facing 3,300 sexual abuse claims, figures reveal

I don't get why you seem to focus on Muslim gangs.

Last edited:
100% of them were men, the majority of abuse is by Men, Men are the problem. Way more men committing abuse than Muslims. How does that fit your agenda.

ps. I worked for child protection years ago, there was substantial levels of abuse from non-muslims groups, not to say this isn't a problem but I don't think religion is a factor. Gender certainly is.
:lol:

I mean.... where to even start :rolleyes:

Not all, because you are wrong!

I did comment upon immigrants and their children (I started a thread about them) and stand by every word, as I've previously stated!

Glad we agree,I made a statement that was true,you denied it,evidence was provided and you have now admitted I was right.

Thanks. You'll be in bed now.

That post is a complete and utter mess.

What's your point? Men are 99% of all sexually predators. We know this, it's not even remotely debateable.
And Muslim gangs don’t represent the majority of predators but you seem keen to focus on that despite thousands of abuse cases in Christian churches.

And Muslim gangs don’t represent the majority of predators but you seem keen to focus on that despite thousands of abuse cases in Christian churches.
They are massivley dissproportionate in cases and dominate grooming gangs.

The scary thing about grooming gangs is that is done out in the open, they are usually related or close friends, gangs of 10-50 and have been going on for decades with no one coming forward such as their own family.

i would say that's particularly concerning.

As for christian church grooming.... we've been over it a million times, look through any of the threads on this issue.... . thanks to how proactive these gangs are... there's loads of them! Whataboutism isn't an excuse not to talk about this phenomenom that is still sweeping the nation in what is now the largest rape scandal in our country's history.

They do. Many men from those communities treat women from their communities like shite never mind anyone else. It's a cultural thing.

Surely if you're in a country where the majority are blacks it's likely most victims will be black. It'd be more likely racist if the majority of victims were a minority.

Then it's back to my original point. If it influences then why does it not influence when it comes to not doing forbidden things.

Does the Hindu religion promote rape? Its rife in India that's all so just trying to establish if other religions are so influential. Or if its as I suspect, another case of beibg a cultural issue, originating from a country being behind the times when it comes to equality.
I get what your saying about more white girls but surely these gangs have more direct access to Asian girls with it being a separate community?

And for balance...

C of E facing 3,300 sexual abuse claims, figures reveal

I don't get why you seem to focus on Muslim gangs.
But but but the link is religious.

Last edited:
They are massivley dissproportionate in cases and dominate grooming gangs.

The scary thing about grooming gangs is that is done out in the open, they are usually related or close friends, gangs of 10-50 and have been going on for decades with no one coming forward such as their own family.

i would say that's particularly concerning.

As for christian church grooming.... we've been over it a million times, look through any of the threads on this issue.... . thanks to how proactive these gangs are... there's loads of them! Whataboutism isn't an excuse not to talk about this phenomenom that is still sweeping the nation in what is now the largest rape scandal in our country's history.
Thing is, I did masses of stats on child abuse and what you propose isn’t backed up by hard facts.

The gangs are seriously outnumbered by the individuals.

We need to address both/all but focusing on the gangs takes away focus from the larger threat of individuals.

Thing is, I did masses of stats on child abuse and what you propose isn’t backed up by hard facts.

The gangs are seriously outnumbered by the individuals.

We need to address both/all but focusing on the gangs takes away focus from the larger threat of individuals.
You shouldn't have bothered. The stats are all out there.

You're missing the point. No one's saying we should focus on some paedophiles instead of others. I'm sure no one likes any paedophiles.

The point is when you have your typical paedo, he hides it from everyone he knows, this is not something that goes on in polite society.

In the case of grooming gangs, it's brothers, cousins, fathers and sons.... their families know about it, their friend will too. It's the mindset behind it.

More and more evidence is coming forward suggesting the reason behind this way of thinking is to do with religion.... and for some reason.... can't quite put my finger on it.... the regressive retards on this board have a real problem calling out this problem.

The catholic church covered up their grooming scandal, it was beyond disgraceful , the pope at the time should have been in the dock at the hague imo..... no one has a problem saying that is a catholic phenomonem.... this has lots of evidence pointing towards an islamic phenomonem..... but for some reason again........ just cant quite work out what the issue is...... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jesus this threads never gonna die is it?

Not all muslims are nonces, but you do get ones who use their religion as an excuse.

Same as you get the nonce Catholics etc

It shouldn't matter who does what or who believes in whichever make believe god that may approve or condemn their actions. They use that as an excuse to be dirty bastards.

That's what they are the people who commit these crimes dirty bastards!

You shouldn't have bothered. The stats are all out there.

You're missing the point. No one's saying we should focus on some paedophiles instead of others. I'm sure no one likes any paedophiles.

The point is when you have your typical paedo, he hides it from everyone he knows, this is not something that goes on in polite society.

In the case of grooming gangs, it's brothers, cousins, fathers and sons.... their families know about it, their friend will too. It's the mindset behind it.

More and more evidence is coming forward suggesting the reason behind this way of thinking is to do with religion.... and for some reason.... can't quite put my finger on it.... the regressive retards on this board have a real problem calling out this problem.

The catholic church covered up their grooming scandal, it was beyond disgraceful , the pope at the time should have been in the dock at the hague imo..... no one has a problem saying that is a catholic phenomonem.... this has lots of evidence pointing towards an islamic phenomonem..... but for some reason again........ just cant quite work out what the issue is...... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Well said mate. Some just don't want to hear it. Would like to see just how many have been convicted this century

Back