Gyms closing - Home Workouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

From someone who has trained with heavy weights for nearly 30 years there are some good bodyweight routines on Youtube.

Last edited:
I converted our garage into Aladdin’s Cave.

Is one of your wishes now going to be to convert the garage into a gym with a power rack and cross trainer?
Get a couple of kettlebells.2 different weights. Loads of workouts on You Tube.

Any that you'd recommend please? My mam (no) is after some. Thanks in advance.
Will do later mate

If you get a chance please it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Cast iron better than vinyl as can get hands round it easier than vinyl due to smaller size and density. As for weight should be sufficient resistance while able to move it. Certain exercises depending on muscle group worked will require lighter or heavier weight which is why you should get 2.

Cast iron better than vinyl as can get hands round it easier than vinyl due to smaller size and density. As for weight should be sufficient resistance while able to move it. Certain exercises depending on muscle group worked will require lighter or heavier weight which is why you should get 2.

Sorry, should have been more specific, it was the YouTube videos I was after please?

Is one of your wishes now going to be to convert the garage into a gym with a power rack and cross trainer?

If you get a chance please it would be appreciated.
I wouldn’t be motivated enough to use weights at home regularly. A few years ago I did consider a rack and Olympic bar in the garage, but the cost equated to 2-3 years of gym membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back