Gym tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

It doesn't bother me. Granted a lot of them are going to be gone soon, but hopefully plenty of them stick at it.
Bothers me like when there is nee space for deads or no benches free. I usually go on my lunch break about 2.30pm where there is normally about 3/4 people in so i can pretty much do what i want, when i want in the order i want etc. It was my last day off today so was in around 11 and it wasn;t busy then, but it sucked last year for a few weeks. I can;t imagine what it will be like at 5.30pm.

Mind, my gym has been pretty busy at 2.30pm from Dec 20th

Fuckin rammed today at 3pm :evil:, nee 'newbs', nee 'totty' just regulars obviously coming in earlier to try and avoid the 5.30 rush, i bet it's dead at 5.30 :lol:

I was just doing cardio today and got a treadmill and bike easily so not too bad, but dreading it for the next few weeks. I'm gonna take my lunch break at 12pm now instead of 2.30pm in January - f***ing shite swapping your routine around plus it will be a very long afternoon at work and i will miss out on another meal / snack before the gym, but aye it's good that others have these New Year ideas :rolleyes:

Fuckin rammed today at 3pm :evil:, nee 'newbs', nee 'totty' just regulars obviously coming in earlier to try and avoid the 5.30 rush, i bet it's dead at 5.30 :lol:

I was just doing cardio today and got a treadmill and bike easily so not too bad, but dreading it for the next few weeks. I'm gonna take my lunch break at 12pm now instead of 2.30pm in January - f***ing shite swapping your routine around plus it will be a very long afternoon at work and i will miss out on another meal / snack before the gym, but aye it's good that others have these New Year ideas :rolleyes:
The busiest ive ever seen mine today, plenty of groups standing round weights/machines just talking anarl

I'm seeing a lot of regulars with untrained friends who have appeared since the start of the year. Good thing IMO. Get a 'bro' who can show you the ropes and furnish you with pseudo-scientific advice.

How's everyone's gym been this week? Mine was heaving on Tuesdya around 3pm, but settled down the next 3 days. Got fairly busy yesterday around 4pm but i was leaving anyway. Busier than normal today for a Sunday but not a nightmare.

How's everyone's gym been this week? Mine was heaving on Tuesdya around 3pm, but settled down the next 3 days. Got fairly busy yesterday around 4pm but i was leaving anyway. Busier than normal today for a Sunday but not a nightmare.

Same faces really. I think it's intimidating for some of the untrained first timers who come along and they filter away. That's a shame I reckon. Especially if they end up at commercials paying double the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back