Gym tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumping this a year to the day wor Walrus. f***ing heaving earlier. Was like running the Ninja Warrior course putting the weights back :lol:.
Not wrong bridgey marra, couldn't get on any of the weights at my gym, thought "I'll move gym" but they'll all be the same, bloke in there wearing jeans ffs :lol:

Aquatic centre will be the same. Swim every Wednesday and you can do half an hour without the pool ever getting packed. Will be full tonight of people basically advanced drowning and causing havoc.

I'm concentrating on running (outside, unless Hell freezes over) until March, at which point I'll be bored stiff of it and then I can return to my pigeon weights to beef up for the Summer.

It's a contrarian attitude and one that usually works.

Monday was bad , Tuesday and Wednesday haven't been bad , it was la fitness and just changed to a pure gym so thought it would be even busier with people showing interest but it's not

Same as usual where I train. At least at my training time.

Pure gym definitely isn't as busy as last year at the times I go, which is more or less peak during Mon-Fri. I've done bench, deadlifts and squats on different day and been uninterrupted / haven't had to wait around.

Happy days

Absolutely no influx of January warriors at my place. Just the same as last year, some newbies who have come along with mates who are regulars so are being kept right/not using equipment like an idiot. Also a lot of people's lasses seem to be tagging along.

There were a couple of young'uns in last night (about 16 years old) who were new.

I think I scared one of them a bit. They were using a machine next to the bench and I asked one of them to spot me as it wasn't a massively heavy weight (110kg warm up), explaining they'd probably not need to do anything but to be there just in case.

He lifted it out and kept his hands under the bar, touching it slightly meaning I had to lose the breath I'd held and say "DON'T TOUCH IT!"

I apologised for my bluntness when I racked it like :lol:

I witnessed a 15/16 year old lad group asking out a girl for one of them tonight, Feb can't come quick enough (she said nar btw)

Gonna have to find a new gym i think. Getting ridiculous in mine now. Not even joking, there was a lad laid in the floor doing weird hip raises with his head practically looking up my shorts. Wtf.

I witnessed a 15/16 year old lad group asking out a girl for one of them tonight, Feb can't come quick enough (she said nar btw)

When I was at my old gym I saw a lad literally pester some poor lass who was on a treadmill for about 15 minutes practically begging for her number.

He was eventually asked to leave. :lol:

Poor lass didn't know where to put herself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back